Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Considering we didn't get Superior Lidium Hearts, I doubt they'll be releasing these any time soon.

That's a distinct possibility; these could've been in kMS, but as far as I can remember, I've never seen scrolls like these before, referring to the icon, before, but they could easily change that, like Frost Scrolls (Blue, Snowflake... possibly maple leaf) -> Unleashed Scrolls (Orange, Sun)

2. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

The tier three heart has existed in KMS data for months now, which is why I (and my friends) haven't bothered with getting a super well scrolled heart and are currently "settling" with 35atk hearts.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Maybe if we ask @MysteryMask; nicely she can poke people to release titanium hearts.

4. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Hi~ What would you like?

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

This thingy please?

Titanium Heart
    Android - All
    Req Level: 100
    STR: 3
    DEX: 3
    INT: 3
    LUK: 3
    HP: 50
    Equip tradeblock
    9 slots

6. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

7. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Ha that cat gets me every time. Ok I see what you mean. Asking never hurts but of course I can't make promises :(

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I totally understand that, thank you so much! As long as it's talked about i won't be disappointed if it's not considered.

9. Neutron Male
    IGN: FanMasher
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Speaking of it never hurts to ask, ask if they can make it so the UI is toggle-able between the one we had yesterday and the new one we just got, cuz I really dislike the new one.

10. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Anyone notice that Sengoku High is on the in-game event list? (Though is was removed from the notes...)

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

with that hilla avatar that comment almost felt like summoning a genie.

time to go get that damage skin, sigh, this gonna be a grind innit?

12. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Sorry you aren't a fan... I know change can be frustrating.

13. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Uggghh
    Last edited by DavyJonesx; 2014-03-26 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Askin2Much

14. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

It'd be less frustrating if useful functionality of the old layout wasn't removed unnecessarily, for example the attack stat that DavyJonesx mentioned.. there's absolutely no need at all to see the damage range twice, it'd be a lot better if one of them was replaced with the actual attack stat instead.

I much preferred having 8 items displayed in the inventory rather than either 4 or 16 too, and having the character shown when the equipment window is open was a lot nicer than the new design, but I understand that is pretty much down to Nexon Korea ._.

I would also like to echo my appreciation at you asking about the Titanium Hearts being released at some point though, those would be a really nice addition. How about an option to make the huge Sengoku High totems invisible? Hell, I'd even pay for an NX item to cover them at this point =/

15. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

All of my want.

Just so we are clear, by cover them he means get rid of the obnoxious effect completely - not something to replace the effect.
    We have way too many things following us. I'd pay to hide the android and Lightning God Ring's effect as well.

16. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Looks like Siege Mode on mechanics is glitched. After entering siege mode, my friend cannot enter prototype mode to rebuff.
    Last edited by PickleInspector; 2014-03-27 at 12:31 AM. Reason: misinformation, thought hover mode was glitched.

17. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

I would like a fix for high memory usage and channel change dcing/crashing or at least let us know your working on it.... It has been around for so long and it is the most frustrating thing about the game next to the pay to win aspect.

18. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Great, the one and only likely occasion where I thought they would fix up Blade Fury's sound effect just went out the window.

19. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Was really hopeing that they would fix it also lolz.

20. Default Re: GMS v148 - Grand Athenaeum

Hey, almost all of Cannoneer's attack skill sounds are bugged as well.