Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer NX?

1. Default Transfer NX?

My account was blocked from buying NX from no reason and i want to put some in my account but i cant. Is there legal way to buy NX to the account? (There no NX tickets in my country)

2. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Is it PayPal that gives you trouble?
    If it is you can buy Ultimate Game Card codes from certain online sites and use the codes as you would normally.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Transfer NX?

Take the hint. Nexon doesn't want your money. Don't push it on them.

4. Default Re: Transfer NX?

lol!!!

How do i buy those Ultimate Game Card codes?

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't think you even have to resort to shady places, if you looked around the UGC site there would be an option. but, and i'm being 100% honest here.
    take this tip, it's the best tip we can give you, besides don't buy NX, not worth it.

6. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Can't you charge through Steam?

7. Default Re: Transfer NX?

what is that?

8. Default Re: Transfer NX?

If Darkfaiths not in a region where they sell gamecodes, he's probably not in a region where he's allowed to access maple through steam.

But really, the existing advice of "don't buy nx" is quite good, considering how hard they're making it for you, do you really want to give them your money?

9. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Well you are right but i need some to get more money in game, i have spme spear money that i can spend

10. Default Re: Transfer NX?

You seem to be confusing need with want.

11. Default Re: Transfer NX?

And he replied to the idea of not giving money now, since darkfaith is certain that nx is what he wants to do with his money, unless one of us happens to be renting him an apartment, it's not really up to us.

12. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Let just say money is not problem for me, I just need 5K NX and i'm happy, At least that what going in my head... I dont have time to spend on FM to get money and good equips i need shortcut

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Wow, one of the reasons why I like southperry is you can (usually) get direct answers from people unlike basilmarket... Anyway, I leave it that way.

I use this site in the past to get the NX i need since I have the same problem as you before. Spend wisely

14. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Sometimes changing the mac address of your router and resetting your modem (to change your IP) or changing browsers e.g. from Chrome to IE/Firefox(?not sure why) fixes this issue.

15. Default Re: Transfer NX?

Lol'd so true at the responses here. His money and he can do as he pleases.

Btw the site is legit and fine to use. Vouch for it as well.

16. Default Re: Transfer NX?

I've used this website at least 30 times and I've NEVER had an issue with it. It's an amazing website if you want NX quickly, but aren't able to charge through the website.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

we're not ordering him mind you, just, well, wisdom gotten through the ages ._.

and i guess OP's has been answered enough, i didn't know about that PC site myself

18. Default Re: Transfer NX?

It's fine, it's one of my old nx sources back in the day. I'm also impressed you held your tongue, eventually shinku...you'll turn into me SCREAMING MASOCHIST IN EVERY THREAD.

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

pfft, i can assure you i won't, i may not think things through sometimes but i'm always tactful (unless i really don't want to)