Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Anime

1. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

I knew about NNB but kinmosa still has more content? Are you sure you aren't thinking of the rabbit animu currently airing, that's the same artist. I'm happy if it is getting S2, it happens to be one of my favorite SoL shows, and the only show I've ever considered purchasing the BDs of. Well, not considering, will, once I have a job, and, you know, money.

2. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-2nd-tv-season

3. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

More information regarding the upcoming Terra Formars OVA.

Voice Actors

Looks pretty damn good. Should be cool if they adapt it right.

4. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

A PV for Tokyo Ghoul:

Man i hope they don't pineapple up this adaption, the pacing will be all important.

5. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

you just made my day god do i love me some DxD

6. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

pineappleing finally
    Was starting to worry it wouldn't happen.

PLEASE BE 2-COUR, PLEASE BE 2-COUR, PLEASE BE 2-COUR.

I really want to see
    Spoiler

@Razmos; might be interested in these news too IIRC.

7. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Guess I'll have to settle for watching the TV episodes of season 2 first. Was waiting on BDs, but I can just rewatch once they're all out. :<

Really looking forward to the Ano Natsu de Matteru and Suisei no Gargantia specials coming later this year. Also just found out about the new Fate/stay night anime coming in the Fall season a few days ago.

8. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Where have you been?

Looks like Nanana's buried treasure will likely get a second season, if the post-cedit scene is anything to go by.

I should watch DxD, just never got around to it.

9. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

I tend not to keep too much track of anime announcements. Most of the time I find out from friends, or I see a chart right before the season it airs in. Found out about f/sn (among a few others) because of some random ANN browsing.

I really hope so. Need moar Tensai.

10. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

I'm completely sure it won't get one. BD sales are awful and I haven't seen a rise in novel sales. There's also no possibility of a split-cour since noitaminA's lineup until Winter 2014/15 is already confirmed. That scene was more like a desperate attempt at "LOOK AT ALL THE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPEN NEXT! PLEASE BUY OUR BDs OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM ANIMATED!". It's a shame, since the show was great.

11. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1238129

Digimon Adventure sequel announced. Set 3(ish?) years after the end of Adventure 02.

After the franchise destroying Xros Wars 3rd season, maybe Digimon can be good again. I haven't actually watched any digimon since season 3 when I was younger.

Anyways, what we can expect:
    Matt NTRing Sora from Tai.
    TKxKari?!?!?
    Soccer

12. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Surprised no one mentioned Ufotable's Fate/Stay Night remake is going to be Unlimited Blade Works, and they are also doing a Heavens Feel movie.

13. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

For me it will only be good if the new digimon they show are more... animal/beast like instead of the incredible weird things they keep making.

14. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

More of the dark ocean would be cool. They never did finish that storyline and it feels like it has a lot of potential.

Or suddenly, sports anime

15. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Tai's implied feelings for sora is a dub only thing though

Pretty hyped though, i really used to enjoy watching digimon and even rewatched Adventure some months back.

16. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

I don't think so, its evident there's something going on between them in the first digimon movie, and that movie is canon as the events in it are mentioned while Izzy explains DNA digivolve. Also that scene where Matts band is practicing and Sora runs into Tai outside, even if the dub was made up its clear theres some awkardness from the fact she is going to meet up with Matt.

Now that I think about it Davis didn't end up with Kari either did he? the pineapple is wrong with the main protagonist of adventure? :p

17. Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Uh, in the original Tai helps Sora with asking out Matt, they have just been good friends since forever(Sora and Tai).
    Him having feelings for her is a dub-only thing.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Upcoming Anime

Jesus christ. Sailor Moon Crystal and now the sequel to Digimon Adventure? this is pineappleing nuts.

LF> Remake of Cardcaptor Sakura.