2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

D: THANK YOU. Guys, it must be the end of days. I think the apocalypse is coming.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

All phantoms and bowmasters are going to be so happy

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

I haven't dcd once from the arrow blaster thing. Definitely the odd one out (Maybe I have and I wasn't paying attention). I'm glad that everyone else is getting it fixed for them.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Bowmasters will be happy I'm sure.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Wonder if this is enough to have killed off that 148 thread yet.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Hopefully this will fix issues with using Binding Shot right after blaster. My disconnection issues were mostly fixed after their previous minor patch, just a few odds and ends left.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

It did kill the mood for cannoneers and blade masters.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Yeah but the twitter at least indicates something is coming for them, soonish.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

MysteryMask sure likes to tease alot. It's not too late to do it this week I think (unlikely), but I'm placing my bets on March 26.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Used my phantom long enough to know that I never once dc using arrow blaster. The ones that dc tend to be the ones with bad computers and net speed and usually bowmasters. I don't own a bowman unless I went and borrowed one.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Ugh goodbye my hopes of patch suddenly being this week ;( I guess this basically is confirming for next week though? -hopeful-

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

my guildie upgraded her setup; self built, optimum parts, desktop; and she still dcd to phantom double blaster.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Well I know someone who will be very happy about the Arrow Blaster fix. He's been raging quite a bit about it.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

I'm using a 8 core desktop but, I doubt that even matters, still using windows 7 Pro however. Wonders of pages of windows 8 issues. Mines is self built as well. Killed nearly every boss possible with a phantom using double blaster, so I know its not bugged alone.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

even windows 8 doesnt utilize cores to peak efficiency; however, you've probably got plenty of video ram & audio processing; without proof, i suspect the problem is not only an overflow error, but also an audio problem as well. most computers are not built for high end audio processing and definitely NOT any laptops. we'll see how tomorrows fixes affect the community.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Well, there goes my happiness of making a Phantom today...

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

My observation on the Arrow Blaster problem is that it's typically a 'too many things' on the screen problem. The rate of fire is quite fast, so the numbers fill fast. When you use turret and the skill, the numbers really fly. Most of the folks I know who had problems could use the skill or the turret, but not both. I am seeing a problem with all my Radeon PCs that was introduced 2 patches ago in that there is suddenly a threshold of attacks that causes hiccups. If I use my cannoneer and fire the big laser, it normally works just fine. If I use my hyper to add 3 more hits to it, I suddenly get a hiccup on every skill. I have 3 Radeons that all do this and my two Intel onboard graphics PCs do it to a lesser extent. None of my nVidias do it (which is odd since they are in my oldest PCs). It happens in HoH when I have a NL training on the map, too. The mass of numbers from flying stars causes the same hiccup. There was a point where I suddenly couldn't do Dimension Invasion because the mob volume and number stacks were too much. (It literally became a problem out of the blue after 147.1.) I did a rebuild of the drivers and it mostly fixed it, but there's still an issue. (I think their fix to the Loot Key Lag is the cause of it...) My primary PC is a top level build and it's causing me problems. There is definitely something in the coding causing it.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

as a test of "too many things" ive gone to doll machines in kerning square. the penguin ones break into 6 minis. if i only kill the giant machine, and leave all the babies running around, i can kill around 40 machines before there are so many machines moving on the screen i will dc. (255/6 ~= 42 coincidence? 'physical' sprites conflict?)

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 19, 2014

Can't say that I use top line video cards yet, but I only have 4gb video ram. Ram sticks can't be it because it doesn't even use more than 2-3gb including when it leaked with both cipher and the client (and I have 32gb). Yeah, I use Nvidia as well, I don't how this more better suited for MS though. It sounds like Thorr knows more about the issues.