IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Sailor Moon: Crystal

The new series is finally happening! It has been 2 years since it was announced that a new series would be airing, and it finally has a release date, along with the first promotional image.

The series is gonna start in July (longgg wait). According to the synopsis, the story seems to be a remake of the first series. the origin of Sailor Moon, finding the other girls, fighting against Queen Beryl, ect. But there will be more information released, so it might not be completely the same.

There is a countdown going on until the next bit of information will be released, so in 7 days there will be more info.

I'm pretty hyped. Sailor Moon was like my first anime.

2. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

I'll be definitely watching it. I still don't get over sailor venus

3. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

weren't they also planning a dub as well?

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

I think so yeah, i'm not sure if that is included in the simulcast they are doing on Crunchyroll, but it's likely there will be eventually, due to the popularity of the franchise.

I used to love them all. Venus was gorgeous, Mars was stylin' (dose high heels) and was really strong, Jupiter had huge 'talent' and Mercury was a cute tomboy, and the genius!

I know it's a bit early to say this, but I hope there will be a second season so they can bring in Uranus and Neptune.
    Would be great if it was set in modern times so they can mock Pluto for not being a planet any more, lol.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

her torso scares me.

i never watched the original besides the sporadic episode here and there, so i guess the remake is nice. i need to watch the full sakura card captors (and if someone ever finds a translated corrector Yui, all of the internets to him)

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I very much recommend watching Cardcaptor Sakura. I watched it on a childhood nostalgia binge a while back... and the manga too.

And I just googled it: http://www.gogoanime.com/corrector-yui-episode-1

It's subbed!

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

let me rephrase, a -good quality (for the time)- downloadable Corrector Yui.

i saw most of CCS, it's just that i missed some eps and some i watched in disorder, but i very much liked it. it's next on my list when i want to watch an oldie.

8. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

I think you got them messed up a bit. Moon was the goofy, pure and strong willed one, Mars was the stilysh and grumpy, Mercury was the cool headed genius, Jupiter the kind hearted andTomboyish and Venus a mix of them all.

I did like them all but Venus easily stood out for me in all aspects. Sadly after the first seasons they nerfed her powers with silly kiss shoots and love chains while the only thing Mars and Jupiter missed to get was a Lighting / Fire bazooka.

9. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

Vaguely looking forward to this for nostalgia's sake considering i remember watching the dubbed version on tv a long ass time ago.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Oh, and apparently the OP is going to be a covered version of the original OP, but I dunno if that is still the case after such a long development.

11. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

Oh i'll be watching ;)

slowly making my way through the original first series rn. Used to watch it on Fox Kids many moons ago~

12. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

I watched this as a kid too, though I am sure I was older than most of you youngsters here xP.

It was one of the few they actually dubbed to swedish too, and it was kind of decently done too.

I actually prefer the swedish opening over the original:

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Out of curiousity, which OP do you like better, the Swedish version of the Original Pokemon theme tune, or the English one? my swedish friend said he preferred the swedish version, but I didn't like it as much :P

I don't hate it.
    The music started out ok. Not crazy about the singing. I think I preferred the Momoiro Clover Z version though.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Since this is a Sailor Moon thread, here's something I've never found out until now. The show at the time it aired (8-10 or so, I'd smack myself in the back of the head if I could go back in time) seemed incredibly girly and the Sailor Senshi seem super weak compared to DBZ characters, but go late-game and there's some insane pomegranate going on, at least in the manga based on what I read about her feats.

Sailor Moon. Possible spoilers. Quoting feats from DeadliestFictionalWarrior:

http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wik...28Character%29

Spoiler

>mfw all these feats

Now I'm about as hardcore a DBZ fan as the rest here and know absolute jack squat about Sailor Moon, but I dare say at full power Sailor Moon can actually give the Z-Verse trouble if she were evil.

15. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

Are we talking about different versions of the SM opening? Because I think the latinamerican version is definitely among the best

All animations for the opening are there if anyone wants to watch them.

16. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

I am allergic to Pokemanz, but the swedish one is a tad catchy.

17. Default Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal

my favorite is the im@s cover. then again, my favorite version of most songs is the im@s cover, if they have one.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Not entirely related, but oh god, was the dub really this bad?