Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

Black Bean

Master's Road

Coin Collector, Coinbebe

Thoughts about this?

2. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

The English in the dialogue boxes is horrendous as usual. Who's responsible for that crap? I feel like beating his face in.

Anyway, Black Bean is capable of inflicting a "Drenched" status effect with a few of its moves. Namely, the water balloons and the water spouts. Getting hit by such a move while you're already drenched results in an instakill, as long as you take damage from it (i.e. If it misses, you live. If you guard, you live. And so on). While drenched, you're unable to jump. You're able to pick up pills from a rock on the left side of the map to cure the status ailment...but it seems to be bugged at the moment. The only way to cure yourself of the ailment at the moment is to die. So if you leave the area, you're screwed unless you can somehow get to a place where you can die without being able to jump.

By the way, it has the Death Count system (5 deaths).

3. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

Yes to coin recycling. I have idk how many different types of coins to trade in. Hope the recycle coins exchange for decent stuff.

Hadriel

4. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

Lv70 at the Gold Beach? Do that mean if we get the update then the beach will be updated for higher levels or do they expect you to go back to a lv40-ish area for a random boss fight?

5. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

Except that I've already tossed out most of my coins because I needed more inventory space.

It sucks. Don't bother.

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

everything in this patch sucks

7. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

You know I would have expected Black Bean to have been stronger than Pink Bean considering that Chaos Pink Bean drops black suits. (Actually I'm surprised they didn't just make Chaos Pink Bean black.)

8. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

Tough crowd.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Looks like SEA got screwed again. Shrine guardian looks promising, but it probably sucks just as much.

10. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

At least the EXP from the mobs there doesn't look too bad. They have like 10% the HP of the Future Erev mobs, but give more than 10% of their exp. So yeah, better ratios.

Though that's not saying much. :/

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That is interesting. Hopefully the spawn and map isn't terrible.

12. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

I have this really bad feeling that it is.

Summon the @holycow;!

13. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Terrible layout, not that much spawn.

The whole place is a maze where the portals are random: pressing up at 1 spot doesn't bring you to the same map next, it brings you to a random map in the maze

the lv 219 stumpy is the same as ghost canyon's (MP) last boss, the lv 218 golem should be from there too, I think.

I could probably make a video later showing all the different maps in the maze and the spawn though....

14. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Content addition v137.1

After going through my characters to collect as many of those giftboxes as possible and to exchange my coins...I just realised I have a ton of mastery books.

If we get that mastery book exchange event KMS did when RED hits, I'll be set.

...It was an event, right?

Anyway, the nice thing about those boxes is that there's a pretty decent chance of getting Chaos Scrolls and MMBs from them. I'm in it for the books.