1. Default Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

When exactly does Wonny appear where he's supposed to for the quest? Or does he even show up at all? Because I didn't see him when it was 10pm. Maybe my internet's clock is a little off of Maplestory's time. I would have waited a little longer, or even showed up a bit earlier, but my laptop is a laggy piece of Pomegrantes and likes to freeze/disconnect. I've been at this for a few days and it's getting annoying, lol.

and yes I know 10pm their time, same timezone anyway.
    Last edited by Dragon; 2014-03-12 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Aff messed up the quotes in the title ;;

2. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Wait, there's a quest like this in the game?

Pardon my ignorance.

3. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Unfortunately

4. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Did you check at the correct spot? He shows up by a building on the top, not his usual spot.

5. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

The door on the right side of the Mansion? Yeah.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

is the reward for this quest worth the trouble ?

7. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Saw a video on it the other day, and the guy said it was a waste of time, looked like one too lol.

Gives me time to level up my alts though.

8. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Just did it. He isn't showing up in his normal quest-completing location for some reason but I went and took a risk and just talk to him at the correct time in his normal everyday spot and it worked. For me 10 PM is 1 AM EST. The reward was some trait exp, minor exp and 1 fame. I am a quester so the rewards aren't the issue for me, it is getting that quest off of my list.

9. Default Re: Edelstein's 10pm quest" The Truth

Dude, thanks.

I was bored and wanted to see what would happen if I clicked on him at 9:04pm. Sure enough it worked.