Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

It doesn't get better. Just do it.

2. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

watch more anime while you still have free time

3. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

Dear 16 me!
    -push and cultivate your skills in drawing even more (Wish I had drawn way more and did countless studies while I was in high school)
    -learn adobe after effects (Would have been really nice to know how to do this when I had all the tools back in high school...)
    -study fashion trends and history (Would have been nice to beat the learning curve quicker)
    -learn how to sew (I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO SEW)
    -be more healthier and active (I don't mind my build, just wish I was more active)
    -keep trying to make friends, because you'll find great ones! ( I use to be so pessimistic about making friends, it was too much work I thought, but everything played out naturally and i'm surrounded by many great friends!)

oh and like everyone said, DO NOT SPEND NX ON MAPLE (maybe DFO too but... I honestly enjoyed using nx on dfo! lmao)

4. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

It's physiology but I think that's beyond the scope of this thread.

5. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

1. learn to play the piano instead of the ukulele what the pineapple was that even about you absolute idiot
    2. buy some new clothes
    3. if you pretend to be confident people will think you are and then you will be more confident as a result
    3a. talk to more/new people! generally people like it when you talk to them

pretty much my 16 year old struggle

6. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

Stay away from hentai, it will destroy your sense of reality.

7. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

This is a response extremely specific to myself...

"Both of your lungs are going to collapse in 4 and a half years. Don't be so damn lazy all of the time so that you don't have to live with the same bullpomegranate I've had to for the last 6 months."

As for a general sixteen year old,

"Things are never as bad as they seem. There will always be worse. Despite this, don't ever give up. If you keep looking after yourself and those you care about you'll always make it through things for the better."

Not the best advice, but I was never much good with this kinda stuff.

8. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

1. Don't think your parents don't understand you.
    2. Talk to your pineappleing family. Passing on their life stories to future generations is, in a way, making them immortal.
    3. Dating is overrated.
    4. Watch Korean dramas. Learn your mother tongue ffs.

9. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

More for my 12 year old self, but, DON'T GO TO THE LAKE THIS SUMMER, IT'S GONNA SINGLEHANDEDLY pineapple UP THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I think you mean "download more hentai, it will show you reality isn't all it's cracked up to be."

10. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

I'd tell myself that the move won't be so bad you`ll see yourself there again in 5 years to come.. and DON'T move back whatsoever and fall into the "trap" of certain mentioning on here might be rule breaking

I'd just tell myself that I am more right then I even thought I could ever be, and to just let things fall into place .. Dont rush things & stay true to what you actually thought up in my own twisted mind because the truth lays? in it.. lol

The good times do come and go , so make sure while the good times are there you enjoy them & prepare and strengthen yourself for the harder obstacles that you have to get past later on down the road, you cant trust half the people you meet, and don't worry yourself over things that most likely won't happen unless real severe

11. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

Quit Maple, do your homework, pay attention in class, get As, apply to colleges, apply for scholarships, get your license.

pomegranate would be hella easier now if I would have done all that.

12. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

Take the blue pill. The red one is the lie.

13. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

1.) Live a healthier life style.
    2.) Understand that video games, while fun, should be played in moderation
    3.) Take a deeper interest in Poker and actually study the game
    4.) Fortune favors the bold.

14. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

1. You are not as smart as you think you are.
    2. Don't grow up too fast.
    3. Yes, you are fat, but it's no worse than what you're going to turn yourself in to if you don't get some help.
    4. It is ok if you find Curtis cute.

15. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

From 16 year old me to now my life has been great, so there is nothing I need or would tell my 16 year old self.

Except maybe avoid @KhainiWest;

16. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

WISH GRANTED.

17. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

At 16 eh? Probably to risk myself more with girls and not just stand there platonically. It doesn't bother me that much anymore though, I'm over that hurdle.

18. Default Re: What would you tell 16 year old you?

Take harder classes in high school.
    Make newer friends.
    Do something more productive during the summer.
    Find some cooler hobbies, like biking, camping, stargazing.

Alternatively: buy southperry.net before the whole debacle and sell it to Fiel for $$$$$$