Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

I'm sure many of us can say that the miracle time with red/black cubes felt as if it wasn't miracle time at all and bonus pot cubes worked perfectly fine. It seems the majority of players can agree with me. Unlike double exp events, we don't have actual proof we're getting a double rate of ranking up and we just take Nexon's word for it. I'm asking for Nexon to be cooperative and release extractions or numbers of some sort from the cubes during normal rates and miracle time rates. If anything, please check if the chances of ranking up were doubled during miracle time because I know the double tier jump was working, but not so sure about easier rank ups. Another thing to note is it seems black cubes are better than red cubes in ranking up tiers, but you guys never mention that. This feels true, and if it is, please inform everyone because many people used red cubes.

TLDR: I'M ASKING NEXON FOR SOME CUBING NUMBER EXTRACTIONS REGULARLY AND DURING MIRACLE TIME

Edit 2:
    1. Bonus pot cubes worked fine
    2. Rare>Unique aka double rank up worked fine
    3. Double the chance to tier up, very very debatable
    4. The point of this thread is so Nexon can look into this, the sample population is more than enough and everyone is saying practically the same thing
    Last edited by mrtootsieroll; 2014-03-08 at 04:25 PM.

2. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

by its very definition it's rigged

3. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

It's a miracle if you get anything to rank up.

4. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Mine was good and don't believe it's rigged at all.

5. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

I don't think it was rigged. It's just that the rank up rates for Red/Black/Meister cubes are pomegranatety to begin with. The old Super Cubes were much better.

6. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

~400 black and 300 red cubes off of miracle time and 0 rank up

36 black and 61 meister on miracle time and 0 rank up

0*2 = 0

working as intended

7. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

You're not going to get them. Knowing rates are low/you have bad luck/whatever and still gambling (because thats what cubes are, except you don't actually stand to gain anything) is your problem.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Anyone further confirm miracle time still works with carved cubes? I know someone who got 3 uni weapon bonus pots so i think it does work

9. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

It does, my gun jumped from Rare to Unique and my secondary went from Rare->Epic->Unique within 5 cubes.

10. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

miracle time definitely works for all cubes.

as it's been stated multiple times, rates blow to start with. double that, and rates still suck, just a tiny bit less.

my emblem jumped rare -> unique in 8 bonus cubes
    secondary rare -> unique in 2
    shoulder rare -> unique in ~11

way better to cube bonus pot during miracle time. ranking up normal potential is supposedly being addressed so I'm waiting for that.

11. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Right. Well, I thin...
    Oh, hang on.

Ah, maybe you didn't get the southperry memo.

12. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

hey look a notice when ranking up unique->legendary!!!111 with red cubes!!!1

MIRACLE TIME RIGGED, GUYS.

13. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

That's not true. My guildmate got his weapon to Legendary bonus potential and a notice was displayed. Red cubes also displayed the notice.

EDIT: Here's video proof of the notice being displayed for Bonus Pot. He gets two equips to legendary:

14. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

why did that stop getting posted

15. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Ok, you don't have the slightest clue how statistics work. ERMERGERD, THEY RIGGED 1/3 POSSIBLE POTENTIAL TIER UPS. Or, you know, its just rarer to go unique -> legendary than rare->epic and epic->unique.That's a pretty big flaw in your prior post. Happy now?

Also, claiming to be a longtime member but not even knowing that it's pomegranates if something is stupid, not pineapples. Come on now, really?

16. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Carved Slot cubes do give a notice when you hit legendary though:

Spoiler

I feel more like it was working as intended until about 30 minutes in and then the rates plummeted for everything. Most people I've spoken to started off using bonus potential cubes and then moved on to regular potential (black cubes) afterwards.

Oh, ninja'd apparently, oops. /slow
    Last edited by Mazz; 2014-03-08 at 04:28 PM. Reason: every time

17. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

I don't think the timing has anything you do with it. Since most people you talked to started out with bonus pot cubes and then used reg pot cubes afterwards, doesn't it make more sense to just say that the reg pot rank up rate for unique -> legendary is pretty low (as in lower than Super cube rate)? Plenty of people I know started out using regular pot cubes and the rate for unique -> legendary was bad throughout the event.

18. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

who knows? Marvel machine was all about timing...maybe the time you bought cubes/start cubing affects outcomes...it is Nexon after all.

19. Default Re: Miracle Time Possibly Rigged?

Well they have to be basing the random seed on something, time is as good a choice as any when the number doesn't need to be truly random. I would still imagine it being refreshed often enough that it wouldn't cause any significant issues though.

20. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

I got two double rank ups, with one of them from Rare to Unique and the other from Epic to Legendary.

I feel pretty good (I was probably extremely lucky), considering this pretty much my first time cubing seriously (though I only used 39 cubes, which is probably nothing compared other people ).