Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Just got this from a Nexon newletter (link here):

Now we know the exact time frame for Miracle Time.

2. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Time to get my sweetwater rod and tyrant hermes cape to Legendary.

3. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

People who have had experience with the new cubes: Should we be getting red cubes or black cubes? I've heard that black cube rates are much better than reds, but you can get twice as many reds as blacks... Any insight?

4. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Red Cubes should only be used if you got crappy potential so when you finally get something good like 9% stat or 30% boss on a weapon, you should switch to Black Cubes so that when you don't get anything better than that when cubing further, you can have the option to keep the old potential.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

If i were to cube regular potential, i would use blacks even on 6% gear.

6. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

time to get 400k range !!!

7. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

I'm excited you guys are excited :)

8. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Any chance you'd tell us about the changes that were made to cubes? Which cube is more powerful now?

9. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Thanks again! <3
    Few things you can hopefully clarify if you don't mind:

1. Super Carved Slot cubes are definitely affected right? 'Any cube' would suggest yes, but the notice has a picture of every cube aside from Super Carved slot ones for some reason.
    2. Are these events going to happen semi regularly again now? Or is every 3-4 months going to be the norm?
    3. Was the 'adjustment' to cube tier up rates put into effect already? (the one mentioned in the Developer AMA recently), or is that still something to be introduced in the future?

Also, if you're able to say, if we're trying to rank up the tier of our equipment, which cube is the most cost efficient to use solely for this purpose? Currently the answer is Black cubes but if the rates have been adjusted then Red cubes might now be the better option.

10. Electron Male
    IGN: NotMyGear
    Server: Bera
    Level: 202
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: PerpetuaL
    Alliance: PerpetuaL
    Farm: Gear
    taiwan

UHHH IM NOT GM BUT... f3
    1) Yes indeed bonus pot cubes works~
    Source:
    "Wow this is so nice! but something is still vague for me! Are you realy sure that Bonus potential cubes are under "Any" cube like the site shows? http://maplestory.nexon.net/guides/g...y/quests/00HfA

i am just wondering and hoping to get a real answer on that because there have been made more mistakes before and last miracle time last year i didnt see any difference or it was bad luck with the bonus cubes.

Yes i know it say ANY but the pictures only showing all other currently used cubes except these so just like to know this 100% sure! thanks if you can confirm it for me and the rest who reads~!" <-- Ask by a guy
    Reply from MysteryMask: "The post does read acccurately :)"

11. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

That sure is a vague answer. I think the post could read correctly in one of two ways.

12. Default

There is no info on this right now~

1. Super Carved Slot Cubes are indeed affected.

2. We are continuously evaluating the events we hold and want to make sure we space them out enough to spare your wallets! However, we are also taking your feedback into account. i.e. you much prefer miracle times over the marvel machine.

3. The 'adjustment' to cube tier up rates is still something that we have no new info on. It's not forgotten though!
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-03-05 at 04:44 PM.

13. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

I appreciate the clear answers, thank you!

14. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Welp. I posted without looking.

Anyways thanks for clarifying that. It won't stop me from buying cubes however.

15. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

Thank you for the reply <3 I appreciate it :)

Personally speaking, my favourite events are ranked as follows, and I know the majority of the people I play MapleStory with feel the same (we're not really the 'core' demographic though, but still):

1. Double Miracle Time
    2. Anything that gives out Clean Slate 10/20% scrolls xD
    3. 2x EXP/Drop
    4. Permanent NX item sales (these really need to happen more often! All we ever get now are items via Premium Surprise Style boxes, and those are too much of a gamble)
    5. Hot Day events, though I preferred these when they weren't restricted to 8pm-8am for my time zone.

Looking forward to trying my luck with all the cubes on Saturday! Thanks again for your help bringing attention to the fact that we haven't had a Miracle Time event in so long.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'm glad you're excited!

Oh yes by far. If miracle time was more frequent and as consistent as marvel i wouldn't feel bad if i don't take advantage of it. Please don't make the next miracle time 4 months from now...even once a month or every other month would be fantastic.

17. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

IT's amusing how people can still be willing / eager to spend money on this game...

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

People will spend money on anything if they're shown value.

19. Default Re: WHOHOO MIRACLE TIMMEEE

I agree except replace slates with having (discounted) scrolls in cash shop. Please don't let those be gone for a long time

20. Default

Thanks for the feedback :D

Thanks for the input. You guys are helping us create a better experience for the game and I really appreciate that. Good luck with the cubes and you are so very welcome.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-03-05 at 04:43 PM.