1. Default Cash Shop-like Free Market

It's been months since I've last played, so I can't remember the name, or what is specifically did. But there used to be this button next to the Cash Shop (or it was in the Cash Shop?) and you could search for in-game items to buy from other, or something like that? What ever happened to it, and what was it called?

2. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

You mean MTS? it was closed.

3. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

Maple Trade System! Ah thanks.

googled that and found this: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/new...d-name-changes

Bummer...

4. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

That's more than a few months, been gone for close to 2 years now. It's more than likely never coming back either.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

It's nexon's solution to the amount of hacking that was done to it. Leave it to nexon to not solve the exploit, but just simply close the MTS down.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

Whatever, the new auction house should more than make up for the loss of the mts.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Is the auction house shared between worlds?

That was the one feature I really miss about the MTS (well, that and the unlimited storage space...). Even after the world alliances, MYCK FM is still too small and some things just never show up there.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

I'm not sure. Tbh I don't know that much about it, but I believe it will be a large improvement on the current system.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

This is just a guess (although more of a hope), but i think that since heckaton was a boss that was world merged, i want to say they did the same thing to the auction house as well. It shows that KMS knows how to do it, so if auction house isn't world merged that just means they actually think it affects game balance negatively or whatever.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

maplestory needs to make the market gamewide and allow server guesting like in gw2

11. Default Re: Cash Shop-like Free Market

I do not want scanian dupers bringing all their tainted garbage to bellocan. I really do not want auction house to be all servers.