Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

I assume you don't lose EXP upon death there anymore, I don't wanna put my charms in the Cash Shop just to find out though ;_; there's also about 5 other ways to die that I didn't test ('test') so I may be totally wrong but I think I've lost charms/EXP from those skills killing me before.

@Dodoch; aww, thought it was a new feature, guess it's just a bug =P

2. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

I lost 15% there earlier so yes we still lose EXP at Gollux.

3. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Well there goes my chance at the extra few coins doing Normal.

4. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

:(((((
    Any idea which skills killed you?

5. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

The hand literally right after Arrow Illusion expired. I usually have flawless runs but I was unlucky today unless they did some small tweak to him.

6. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Strange as it sounds, Gollux seems to deduct your EXP upon death every other day.
    I've died from every possible attack (normal breath, seducing breath, arm) and noticed that my EXP only gets taken away on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays

One additional note, the 0 EXP loss only seems to happen at Hell Gollux. The other 3 modes of Gollux seem to always deduct your EXP upon death.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

It's hard to say if this is a glitch, or if this is their way of saying you should hold keys and do 6 runs every other day.

8. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Actually, it's the other way for me. Apparently, I've only seen exp loss at normal gollux, with no loss on easy mode. No idea on the days of the week, never considered.

9. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Kaisers count as Mages when signing up for CWKPQ

10. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Where do you see what class is what character and I read somewhere in SP that phantoms counted as pirates or not sure what other class, but for some reason each time registered a phantom the registering glitched, we had 2 of everything plus phantom and it keept saying we didn't had 2 of each class

Cannoners still count as 2 pirates?

11. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

When you talk to Jack, select the option to check out the list of members of the squad, and he'll tell you how many of each job you have after listing the IGNs of squad members.
    Phantoms do indeed count as pirates. The count for the number of pirates that Jack tells you is just... weird.

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Did hell just now, my safety charm was used when I got hit by seduced. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I think only certain gollux skills deduct exp upon death. I kinda feel its been like this but never really bother to try and make some tests.

13. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

It's weird because with the phantom in the register thing Jack won't let us in, but when he leaved the registering, we could

14. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Last time I went on a cwpq run without a pirate said we had 0 pirates (I was on my Phantom at the time)

15. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

This happened to me once like a few weeks ago, was surprising.

Yeah, I do daily runs and for a while now phantoms count as nada, (no pirate no thief, we are just ghosts mule to do thief room).
    Cannoneers are still fatty and count as 2 pirates. If i remember correctly, beast tamer was on the same boat as cannoneer, gotta recheck tomorrow.
    We took a xenon today, i really don't remember if it counted as anything, but it could enter the thief room, not the pirate room.

16. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Haha, Angelic Busters too.

I guess it makes more sense than Pirate?

17. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Tear--> Transformation sequence--> Angelic Buster,
    Middle school girl--> Transformation sequence--> Magical girl (At least in Japan anyway),
    Tear--> Transformation sequence --> Magical girl

Tear = Magical girl = Magician. Boom, Nex'ception.

Though I have no clue on what happened with Kaisers. For every clever Nexon move, there's always a nonsensical one to go along with it.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I seriously don't get it. Did they have to go and manually add each class? Couldn't they use whatever code they already have in place for determining, for example, which armor the char can wear?

19. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Some observations from some hectic runs earlier today:
    - Even though Kaiser and Xenon both increment the mage count when signing up for CWKPQ, they actually count as nothing.
    - Kaisers can enter the warrior room normally.
    - Luminous used to count as a mage, but now they count as nothing even though they still increment the mage count.

20. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - February 26, 2014

Just a cautionary note to grappling hook users and vertical jump users: you can get stuck at the top of Stage 3.