1. Default Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

Does anyone know how I can get Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll? I saw one in the FM today for the first time for 10b. Apparently it drops from Chaos Vellum, any someone confirm this?

2. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

I'm pretty sure Ginji can confirm you regarding this. This was his post in Item Drops Thread when he got that scroll.

3. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

Kinda makes me regret not buying that one in FM for 3b.
    We had 2 of them in Broa in one point, in January if i recall.

I have no clue how hard it is on Broa to kill CV. So i do not know whether hacks or whatnot wwere involved.

4. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

Anybody stupid enough to sell that scroll for 3bil probably hacked for it and was desperate to get rid of it before getting the banhammer.

5. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

There was a few, but one sat in a shop for a few days, the other was item megaed and sold off for 3b+
    iirc.

Also here in broa, we had around 200-300 unique potential scrolls for 300m for a good month.
    Hell, everyone and their mother would offer me them for trades.

I haven't played enough Maple yet to fully understand the server cultures yet.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

I think that's something that takes a lot more than time to figure out. I've been playing for almost a decade and i've barely managed to figure out my native server much less some of those backwards worlds like windia and scania.

7. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

Yeah, every week i look at maple.fm and browse other server's prices, and it's quite amazing.

8. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

It took 3 people in Khaini to actually kill CRA. I believe those 3 were the first in the server. Well, I guess I won't be getting full RA set anytime soon :'(

9. Default Re: Root Abyss (Warrior) Lucky Item Scroll

They got a scroll last kill.

We have three groups killing cvellum in bellocan (and maybe one hacker?) and only one of us has gotten a single scroll. Daggers are still more expensive, though. We have like one or two? serious zero players that I know of