1. Default Hero's Will, Nova Temperance (What ailments can be dispelled?)

So, I'm in a debate with a buddy. He says that Hero's Will can dispel Potential Lock ailments from bosses. I can't find any information to support the claim and don't boss enough to know if it does or not. He can't find any evidence to support that it works either.

Anybody here know for sure which ailments Hero's Will can be used on to dispel them?

2. Default Re: Hero's Will, Nova Temperance (What ailments can be dispelled?)

Hero's Will does not dispel Potential Lock. I believe the only thing that can is a Cleansing Potion (created through Alchemy, 5 minute cooldown).

3. Default Re: Hero's Will, Nova Temperance (What ailments can be dispelled?)

That's what I thought. Do you by chance have any official confirmation like a video of an Empress/Ark run where somebody has tried to use Hero's Will while locked, or something from the data/Nexon that confirms this? Some people just don't seem to take another person's word for it and I can't find anything at all, other than comments from other forums. -_-

4. Default Re: Hero's Will, Nova Temperance (What ailments can be dispelled?)

Coming in to also say that it doesn't work on potential lock.

Most people taking a video recording of maple would be smart enough to know not to waste a hero's will on trying to get rid of potential lock.
    If you can, just drag your friend off to face Von Leon, he potion locks occasionally and then if your buddy is packing hero's will he can try it out for himself.
    Either way just remember you're right and he's wrong, and at the end of the day in an actual boss fight, where this info matters, you'll be better off, finding proof seems a bit trivial.