Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

edit:oops

2. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

Thank you. I'm glad you posted this just as I come to check the forum as well. I've been having a lot of fun recently and that paired with my exams tomorrow that I've been studying for meant that I wasn't able to work on those wallpaper at all. So sorry for that delay.

Even though I thought I'd treat my hard work with buying myself metal gear rising I'll make sure I get to work on them this week.

4. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

No worries, just that I feel that your wallpapers are great! If you are unable to make them, it's ok

5. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

L> Elluel D;

6. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

I'll have to work on shanghai later, I looked through the files and I can't find the pieces for it.

So far I got Singapore done but it came out weird, at least in my opinion. I couldn't find assets that looked just like the ones in game as the only ones there are very pale looking as if they are meant to be further in the background with nothing more saturated in the files. Also some of this was just me trying to make it look good as I couldn't see some parts of the back ground.

I'll work night market and Elluel sometime later. hopefully those will turn out better.

http://i.imgur.com/XWOCxth.png

7. Default Re: Been messing about in the game files and started recreating the various backgroun

Turns out my interest in making these sort of follows along with my interest in maplestory so I may have fallen off the face of the earth for a while. Also I got dark souls and I just got sucked into it immediately which lasted a few months. Hahahaha

On the bright side I worked on a few new pieces. I also uploaded everything I made to a deviant art account because I got bored one day.

http://thehardworkingaj.deviantart.com