1. Default How does Drop Rate Potential stack with other forms of Drop Rate?

I've always been under the assumption that it just stacks multiplicatively with everything else (2x drop * 2x card * 1.2x Greed Pendant = 4.8x drop, for example), but is this correct? For some reason I feel like it could just be additive on top of your current drop rate (2x drop * 2x card + .2x Greed Pendant = 4.2x drop, for example). Is there any way to accurately test and confirm this?

I wasn't sure how to simplify the title but I wanted to make it as specific as possible so whatever, it works.

2. Default Re: How does Drop Rate Potential stack with other forms of Drop Rate?

Going off how (I think?) other potentials work, I have been assuming drop rate gears are additive and then that total is multiplicative with card + buff + event.

2[card] * (1+0.2+0.2+... etc)[drop gear] * 2[event] * 2[buff]

3. Default Re: How does Drop Rate Potential stack with other forms of Drop Rate?

I was thinking that as another alternative as well but it still seems a bit ridiculous to me. I have 7 sources of 20% drop rate, so if I were to use this formula, I would be at 19.2x drop rate. If it's just 2*2*2+(0.2*7) then I'm only at 9.4x drop, which seems a bit more realistic. If it's all multiplicative, then I'm at like 28x drop, which is just... stupid.

4. Default Re: How does Drop Rate Potential stack with other forms of Drop Rate?

One guess I had was that it works like merc link/zero card vs. hs/cash shop cards, where it's in a different pool and is multiplicative with itself but additive with the other pool, which is also multiplicative with itself.

Having all 20% drop sources be additive with themselves seems very underwhelming for something coming from potential .

Regardless, the effect of having 8 sources of 20% drop seem to be not that different from just having a wolf underling.

The only thing remotely close to testing I've done on this matter is with the candy event. Ignoring pet loot lag, I managed to get 100k points in about 20 minutes of Evo World with a 100% population core, 30% drop core, 20% drop unique core, a 2x drop event, a 2x drop coupon, a wolf underling, and 8 sources of 20% item drop rate. Take what you will from that.