Because my birthday is just around the corner, I figured I would probably do a livestream that involves playing Wii U games next month which will be every weekend that I'll be doing on respectively March 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, and 23rd on my Twitch TV Channel.
Games I have right now are...
- New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U DLC
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
- Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
- Lego City Undercover
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Game & Wario
- Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends
- Wonderful 101
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
- Sonic Lost Worlds
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Super Mario 3D World
- Wii Party U
- Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!
I will be doing quite a few of the titles on the weekends of March. I will be doing New Super Luigi U on Sunday of March 16th as part of Year of Luigi due to it apparently ending on March 18th as well as Super Mario 3D World as my last Wii U stream before my birthday which is Sunday of March 23rd. I won't be doing Nintendo Land. If I do get Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, I will start it off with a bang on March 1st, leaving us at least 5-6+ out of the rest depending on how long the games are. I will be setting up the poll soon.