IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

I'm am far more impressed by the amount of Bonus Pot Cube Frags you've get there, bud.

3. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

So to recap,

Use the medals we have currently until we reach the rank where it would take more than 84 for each subsequent rank? Then hoard ALL DA MEDALS for You & I.

I'm highly doubtful of its existence, but was there ever a post-Unleashed Honour level table? It'd be nice to know what rank that capstone is.

4. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

~84 per level is around level 45. at level 50, i got a pretty consistent 1% per medal. still got inventory problem, and i dropped a couple stacks due to candy point evo farming. i didnt feel like clicking so much.

i tried using Mouse Keys. its an Accessability Option function, like sticky keys, so it's NOT any sort of macro tool or outside program. with windows 7, type "Mouse Keys" into start menu, and simply click the box to enable and click apply. a number pad will default to mouse movements, and what we're looking for is the " + " key, which will act as double-click.

simply move your mouse (normally) over anything you want to double-click, i.e. Honor Medal. then tap the " + " key to double-click. there may be some *other way to, but unfortunately, the windows menu does not allow for repetition of " + " key for double-click spamming. I have to press the key each time for each double-click.

*Tip* leave the control window open so that when you finish using Mouse Keys, you can disable it!

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...n-on-mousekeys

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Aw, my honor level is 65. Wish I could have kept all those medals.

6. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

You & I is still so far away. My brother is at Level 8X and still using because he just doesn't have the inventory space to support all the Medals. It may sound nice to be able to freeze and recirculate for free, but I have read that the costs are prohibitively high, which was confirmed earlier in this thread.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Circulators in both forms still work the same though, and i think you can buy cash shop circulators in mileage shop which we hopefully get.

8. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

1. The use of it changes to give 3~10 Honor each meaning the old and new medals of honor are just the same item just the effect of the item was changed.
    2. It's really hard to earn honor after the update. Pretty much using up the honor you get from leveling (maybe over 80k honor) your probably not going to do anything to your inner ability till they bring back something that give more honor (since Aswan was closed I expect them to revamp it to give lots of honor if farmed)
    3. I could make one I guess? I'm not sure if there is any youtubers that have videos for it.
    4.No, but the things you could get on the lines were buffed!
    For example I had a Epic Rank Inner Ability on a mule character and it got 22% buff duration on a line where as in the old inner ability you wouldn't see high stat lines like that in Epic.

9. Water Straight Male

Ohh, that's really good to know!
    Do you have any idea how much it costs to lock legendary rank? (with, or without lines)

10. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

I have no idea, since I don't know anyone with Legendary Rank Inner Ability (maybe a few koreans but they aren't active atm) and for me to get Legendary I would need to get those cash shop circulator which is a waste of moolah :(

Perhaps you could ask @눠군님

11. Water Straight Male

Oh, so you still can't get to Legendary rank without nx circulators after the revamp?
    I'm really glad I got my Legendary rank before Unleashed, when it was free...

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Hf

13. Water Straight Male

Thank you!
    That pretty much answers my question. A person with a current level 100 Honor Level would be able to circulate for free just 2~4 times, before running out of points.
    Do you guys have anything in the Cash Shop, other than the nx circulators, that replaces the points?

14. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

No.

15. Water Straight Male

So everyone are just waiting for an Azwan revamp? That's smart...

Why not wait and release both together...?

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Because NX circulators conveniently still work the way they always have. No need to rush.

17. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

Anyone know the max level for honor?
    Shouldn't we try to max it, and farm those medals for usage after the revamp?

18. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

Pre-revamp, it's level 100.

Post-revamp, they get rid of Honor levels completely, and your amount of Honor is based on your character's level. The Medals of Honor go from giving 100~1000 exp to 3~10, so it's not worth it. If you're planning to farm something, farm the regular Circulators (A LOT of them).

Use your Honor Points to try to reset from Unique -> Legendary, and whenever you drop from Unique, use the Circulators to get back up to Unique. When/if you hit Legendary, make sure to lock the rank and then go on from there.

19. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

So, by getting it to 100, I can secure 100 * 500 = 50000 honor.
    My ability is already legend. I don't think normal circulator works with it even after the revamp?
    Extra medals can be used to gain those small amount of honor after revamp.

20. Default Re: KMS Inner Ability Revamp - Questions

After the revamp, they give you Honor points based on your CHARACTER'S level (I got somewhere in the neighbourhood of 80k on my level 210 character), I don't think Honor level was used at all.

Yes, normal Circulators will not work with a Legendary IA. That was what I assumed to be the best way to get to Legendary.