IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Seriously that 2pm start time is bullpomegranate of the highest order.

3. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

-Supreme Kaleido-Spinner Coupon with 3-day duration on the 23rd-

-Kaleido-Spinner starts on the 26th-

oh

4. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

I can't wait to see the rage threads on basil when no one gets a Fafnir Weapon Box.

5. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

hey guys i didn't get a fafnir box even though the hot weekend notes said i should've do i send in a ticket or what

6. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

I might be totally wrong on this because I don't know how Nexon implement certain things... That spinner coupon could be a use item for the actual ticket, as redundant as that might sound? I still have leftover spinner coupons on random characters due to random laziness or the setup tab being full of untradeable chairs already... Those tickets don't have an expiration date on them.

7. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Why are they giving out an untradeable coupon for an item that's already untradeable? Why not just the coupon like before?

8. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Why did they have to change the hot time format again... It was perfectly fine the way it was.

Great way to exclude loyal customers.

9. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

No doubt. On a bright note, I hope I am lucky enough to get my hands on it.

10. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Last time they gave out Kaleido-Spinner Coupons from a Hot Day, they were the actual coupons.

I don't remember if they were time-limited though.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm pretty sure they were time limited to like a day or something. With this one it's not any different. You have the coupon for 3 days and can only use it on the last. It's the same thing as before except you get the coupon sooner.

12. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

@MysteryMask; is this new time frame really necessary? I appreciate the fact that the service area for GMS is primarily North America but there are a lot players in other parts of the world (and notably some areas that don't have a local MapleStory version, like Australia) which are heavily inconvenienced by the 2pm-9pm PST event window. Why change it now?

13. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

The only thing GOOD I see about this change is that it gives you time to level up to the point where you can get the box (since they also upped the minimum level requirement to get it).

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

notsureifserious.jpg

This change actually gives you less time, because you must get to 70 by 9PM, instead of by midnight.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The only reason I can see them doing it is to cut down on the amount of people abusing and exploiting hot days by shortening how much time they have to do it.

But that pretty much stops nothing, and just inconveniences normal players more. It's a rather silly move.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Call me cynical but the only reason I see for them doing it is because they don't want to be standing by at midnight to make sure there are no glitches with the Hot Day boxes.
    They can stand to work 2-9PM on the weekend, but 24 hours is just too much.

17. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

The people that "abuse" hot days are sure as hell going to be able to find a 10 minute period out of those seven hours to claim the box. It won't cut down on that in the slightest.

18. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Someone I know from the U.S. works this exact time frame, plus two hours at the end, minus the time to travel to work, so he misses it completely even being in the main service area of Nexon America. Working (to buy NX) is hard sometimes, I guess.

19. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

just wondering... if I use the coupon will i just get one of those 3 faces(female)?

20. Default Re: Hot Weekend: 2/22 – 2/23

Correct.