1. Default What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

There haven't been any in the BelloNova FM for the last several weeks, and today I checked FMSearch to find 4 of them... at 1.7b a piece.

Is this some sick joke?

I find it really unlikely that people are buying literally every single A rank INT% Neb for their Beast Tamers;;

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

Or any other class for that matter har har har

Seriously though i can't remember the last time i saw an A % int neb, and there might not be any on the khaini market right now.

3. Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

1.7b would be a good deal for 4%.

Haven't been any 4% dex nebs in the the fm in the past 3~4 weeks. I buy them whenever they pop up and save them until I have a worthy equip to use them on; I'm sure other people do the same - this person just looks like they're showing their "stash"

lol the 3% int are 1.7b, yeah that's a bit overpriced but only ones on the market so :/

4. Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

I was buying every 4% Int Nebulite I could find in GAZED's market. Prices were ranging from 1.5-2.5b.
    I refused to touch 4% All Stat Nebulites because I don't trust any of those things.

5. Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

well in my opinion, at least for scania, the 4% all stat neb prices went down in price low enough that people are probably thinking that fusing rank A nebs are not worth their time and money.

6. Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

Yeah I was talking about the 3%s. The 4's are out of my price range with the amount I need to buy :(

I really hope this isn't the reason why.. There were still a bunch of 3% STR Nebs for <600m when I checked yesterday (though I suspect these might be duped since my Kaiser friend is staying away from them).

7. Default Re: What happened to all the A rank INT% nebs?

3% str ones in bellocan are duped hardcore. Nexon only looked for mass amounts of "popular" items (4% all/no booms) and ignored everything else including 3% str, 30%dex tempest rings, some re-duped 30 att masks, etc. I've reported the person and several of their mules yet nada so far.