Thread: [Update EMS] Patch Available - EMS 1.00

1. Default Patch Available - EMS 1.00

Nexon posted a patch for EMS version 99 upgrade to version 100.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 57128792 (bytes) (54.48 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

Checksum fail :(

3. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

Most likely R.E.D Adventurer revamp, right? o.o

4. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

No too small, just events and bug fix.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

What a lame V1.0 Update then :( Return of the adventurers would have fit perfectly

6. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

NXKaas Diary 18/2

I have no problem choosing what cheese I like, but when it comes to choosing a class. Oh boy now that’s a tough one!
    What class should I choose??

~NXKaas

https://www.facebook.com/maplestorye...2160292377936/

7. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

As much as I want this to be true, especially as a compensation from the failed miracle time, I still dont think this is coming before 12th march. Size isnt big enough for a whole adventurer patch, xenon nerf, ab/lumi/kaiser/aran/bam/evan/merc/phantom and god knows who else buff.

Edit: This patch is more likely to be events + sengoku hyper skills. Theres no teaser about them, but the size of MSEA's sengoku hyper skill patch is 65mb while GMS patch with xenon nerf/gollux and other revamps was 300mb. I seriously doubt gollux by himself was 250mb, so my expectations from this patch is events + sengoku hypers. Then red on 12th march along with whats missing inbetween red & cygnus patch.

8. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Do you really think that it in the slightest way possible that a patch as big as RED could be used as a compensation? Do you really think they just have the patch ready and all waiting for someone to say 'let's put it in tomorrow'?

Ofcourse they won't do RED as a compensation, that's utterly silly.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

No I didnt expect them to do that. But you saw what happen in december, they did sengoku instead of RED. If they were prepared with RED they would never go and say stuff like "oh lets release this patch we never started translating at etc" so we can make sure RED patch works. Thus proving that they work on more than 1 patch at once. You sound like you werent effected by miracle time, so you probably dont care that many people got pineappleed over once again.

10. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Except they never prepared for RED in november/december, but for Sengoku. They didn't work on RED before Sengoku got released.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

Just extracted the patch, no new entries. So I guess bugfixes only

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Gollux includes all of dawnveil including the twisted forest maze and everything. It easily reaches 250 mb.

Xenon nerf doesn't really take any data at all.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 1.00

The patch was reduced to 22mb and only fixed a couple of bugs, it wasnt even called v1.00 anymore. Wonder if red patch will be caught here as 1.01 or 1.00 now.