Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Source.

---

I'm so glad she's okay.

2. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

This... is real?

3. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Daily Mail writes article on Lauren Goodger avoiding puddle!

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

I love my country.

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Oh my god are her breasts all right?

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's extra ironic that peoples livelihoods have been ruined by the floods affecting most of the country, and they have an article about a no-talent Z-list "reality" star avoiding a PUDDLE, and showing off her expensive clothes and expensive boob job.

Celebrity culture these days disgusts me. most of the celebrities in the UK these days are reality stars earning ridiculous amounts of money specifically for having no talents and being disgusting people. eurgh.

7. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Yup. Saw this posted on Facebook a couple days ago:

It's absolutely insane in some parts of the country.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm sure they look better wet anyway.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

"beauty entrepreneur"

Looks like a typical duckface to me.

10. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

I thought stupidly retarded and useless information "news" was a US trademark. Never expected to see this from England too.

The fact that this was considered by someone to be news-worthy and worthy of an article is depressing, regardless of if it's a joke or not (doesn't read like a joke, for sure).

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Where in the world is this?

12. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Somerset (South West), in England. There's been major flooding all over the country recently =x

---

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/flooding <-- here's some actual news

13. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

England actually has a very large amount of stupid news.
    Daily Mail and Guardian are the chief offenders.

14. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

You'd be surprised how similar America and England truly are when it comes to their negative aspects.

If you want a shining example of how England's worst bigot scum are comparable to America's, Look up the "English Defense League".

15. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Does England have anything similar to the American abomination known as cable news?

16. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

I've stopped reading my gossip magazines because they were infested with losers like this woman. :(

Also glad Bristol hasn't flooded yet.

17. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Sorry who is Lauren Goodger again? Is this person soluble in water?

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

If I was that desperate for a story I would have pushed her into the massive puddle to begin with.

"NEWS REPORTER SO BORED, PUSHES REALITY STAR INTO RIVER, CAN'T FIND BODY, REPORTER CLAIMS HE SLIPPED 7 METERS AWAY, DUCKS SAW EVERYTHING"

19. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

Who?

Also, "I didn't want them to look too fake" while talking about fake breasts, wat.

20. Default Re: Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex

She looks like boobs with a body attached, so I think she failed miserably.

I think they just wanted a story to talk about her breast implants, and somehow edged a puddle into that discussion.

"Ms.Goodger! You just narrowly avoided that puddle! How do your breasts feel?"