IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Reinstallation problems

I'm currently on a vacation in northern Finland so I had to redownload MS on my laptop. I did this back in home and even managed to log in just fine although it required some auto-patching.

However, I tried logging in from here and now it seems my client is suddenly screwed up without a reason. Trying to log in through nexon.net it claims I haven't downloaded the game and trying through client says there's a maintenance on.

For some reason in Maplestory folder, most of the files have old last modification date. Even the installer is v144 for some reason and reinstalling with it gives the same old files (?) back.

2. Default Re: Reinstallation problems

try downloading the manual patch from nexon directly -> .

IF it gives you an error message, you, unfortunately, need to uninstall and reinstall.
    After you uninstall, make sure you delete ALL maplestory files to prevent a corrupted re-reinstall as well as restarting before the install process begins again. if you have CCleaner, you can run the registry tool as well.

reinstall a freshly downloaded maple.

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Reinstallation problems

Deleted every file related to maple and nexon I could find and downloaded the whole thing again, still the same problem. It still gives v144 installer as well for w/e reason.

Tried manually patching the client but it got stuck on "checking files".