1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Rescuing a character from a cutscene map?

I accepted the quest "Explorer Warrior - Hero" on a level 63 Fighter I had lying around.
    He was transported into a map called "Hidden Street: Ash-Covered Land's End", where he walks to the right until running into a step up in the middle of the map, and stops. Nothing else happens. (I think a dialog with Dances with Balrog is supposed to appear, and then the character gets to use Raging Blow to kill a boar or something like that).

There are no buttons on the bottom, no icons on the left, and none of my keys do anything. I've tried family summon but "the character's state doesn't allow it to be transported". Relogging spawns the character right back in the same map.

I've logged a ticket but I kind of would like to get that char to 70 before this weekend... Any ideas how to get it out of there, and/or make the cutscene continue to play?

2. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Rescuing a character from a cutscene map?

I ran into trouble with almost every cut scene on my laptop. For some reason, my PC doesn't have a similar issue, so whenever one of my characters is stuck in a cut scene, I simply log in from my PC.

If you have another computer, try it out.

3. Default Re: Rescuing a character from a cutscene map?

Yeah...this happened to me in CMS on my dragon warrior. I tried everything I could to get out of that cutscene, I even made a new dragon warrior.

Nope. Stuck. Dealwithit.CMS

Hopefully GMS fixes this bug you are having quicker than CMS fixes theirs.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Rescuing a character from a cutscene map?

Thank you! That worked.