1. Default Evangelion 3 US theater release

So Evangelion 3 will be appearing in select theaters this weekends. I was lucky enought to have a theater showing it only 15 minutes away from my campus, so I will definitely be going to see it. Anyone else planing on going to see it? It will only be in select theaters this weekend.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Evangelion 3 US theater release

Where do you find out which theatres will host it? I'll be out of the country still this weekend but i would see it live if i could. ;-;

3. Default Re: Evangelion 3 US theater release

He linked the word "theaters" to the page that shows you.

I wish I could, there is a city 45 minutes from me playing, but don't have the transportation to get there. :<

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh. I thought that was one of those auto links that have shown up recently that do nothing in particular.

5. Default Re: Evangelion 3 US theater release

I linked it in the OP, but here it is again
    . The smaller theaters have only a few showing for 1-2 days, the large ones have plenty over the next weekends. You should also be able to order tickets for most theaters. Honestly, I'm surprised that there is a theater showing it near me (although there is only one showtime). They had some website where you could request the movie, and if enough people request it in a city they will add showings.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

etjknkjntkjantkjat what. I have the first one, from Netflix, sitting in my PS3 waiting to be watched.

I'm very tempted to just go see it; it's playing somewhere 50 mins away. And I actually happen to have the day off from work for once.

7. Default Re: Evangelion 3 US theater release

Im going to see it with a group of friends tomorrow. Saw the first and second, not expecting much from the third. I found the tv series to be superior in every way, but its a bit interesting to see how they're progressing the story through the movies.

8. Default Re: Evangelion 3 US theater release

Thank God i preordered, sold out yesterday and line wraps around the theater.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-01-10 at 10:43 PM.