Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 497 upgrade to version 498.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 12821521 (bytes) (12.23 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

Was anything special announced for KMST?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

The fact that they were deploying this patch is why we are still waiting for fixes in GMS, I bet. Nexon is SO brilliant having one development pool.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

5. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

I was like: Yay, Aran Revamp!. And then I felt sad again, I know that NW and BW are still waiting for theirs but still...

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...l-inheritance/

Potential System Update. Potential Inheritance in testing. Now if your potentialed equipment has been destroyed by scrolls or enhancements, it's potential will be turned into Equipment Traces which can transfer onto a new, identical equipment. Works with bonus potential too.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

I love it!

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

*huge grin*

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

I have a 30% boss damage, 15% PDR, 3% all stat secondary on my kaiser... I WANT TO BLOW THIS UP

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

It isn't as if you can move those Potential Lines to a superior scrolled Secondary. You'd be moving them to the same piece, essentially. Or am I missing some sarcasm or some way that Secondaries have changed that I am not aware of. The example above yours is better, but only slightly, the move would still only occur onto another Empress 1H Axe, sure, likely a better scrolled one, but still an Empress 1H Axe.

So while the system is pretty neat in principle, it isn't all that practical given the limitation of requiring a perfect duplicate to inherit the Potential. I won't be blowing up my 12 Star Staff to remake it unless maybe +13, +14 or above scrolls come out.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

Oh, I missed that constraint. Now I'm sad. Oh well.

Still, this makes item destruction a lot less costly, which is a positive.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

Amused to see that they are expanding on the mechanic that Transposition started.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

So... if you have additional potential AT ALL, you will not receive Equipment Traces? I hope I'm reading that incorrectly. Most, if not all, of my equipment has additional potentials.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

No, it just means all hidden potential items will not count. You&I changes Bonus potential in that it'll only be added with regular potential, instead of being on it's own.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.498

I think the "unidentified" refers to both types of potential.