Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

So...

Yoshi has been revamped.
    We have a separate Shiek and Zero Suit Samus.
    BOMBCHUS
    OMG LOL SOME OF THE TROPHIES
    Master Balls are now in the mix
    LMAO Glory Mode
    Greninja OMG

I'm sure I'm missing a few highlights, but anyway... I am MORE than impressed. My wallet is gonna kill me this summer.

2. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Unless they add characters for the Wii U release and then patch them into the 3DS game.

Which I would find interesting, to say the least. Doubt it'd happen.

The Online Modes are interesting....but they REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to add a "Make a room and choose the settings" option. Why am I forced to have to either have EVERY item or NO items, and ONLY FD or ANYTHING EXCEPT FD. It's kind of stupid, honestly.

3. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

What I don't understand is this:

If the 3DS version is coming out up to 6 months before the wii u version, why is most of the game footage the wii u version and not the 3DS one, if it really is closer to completion.

4. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Where is the grass pokemon to replace pokemon trainer completely though

Leafanny, Roselia, Vileplume... Im down for those ;-;

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

The insane hype that was released.

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Why 3DS version is coming out first, the only good part about Wii U will be that you could play with 3 others friends whereas 3DS is totally portable. I hope Wii U has more custom moves... or a special mode like 3DS one.

7. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

At a guess, I would say the Wii U version is probably going to have a more meaty story mode. If they're not going to be using the ~6 months to develop characters, there isn't much else that makes sense. They can't leave the multiplayer mode gimped in one version, but differences in single player are a bit more acceptable.

The biggest shame will probably be knowing the entire wii u roster once the 3ds game comes out

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Zero Suit Samus

Sheik
    Yoshi
    Charizard
    Greninja

I love the artwork on Greninja's page. dat Princess Peach drawn in Sugimori style. amazing.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

http://shoryuken.com/2014/04/08/supe...treaming-live/

Shoryuken has some notes on today's Direct.

10. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

I'm perfectly fine with not knowing who else is playable until the game is released.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Pseudo-Palutena made me jump, haha.

And did anyone else laugh out loud at the pong assist trophy? that's absolute genius.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dat greninja trailer GODDAMN SON

I didnt even know he existed and i'm more excited now.

13. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

despite not have yet played X&Y, greninja sounds like a fun addition to the cast

14. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

SSB Direct was pretty good.

10/10 would watch again.

15. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

He's the third evolution of the water starter. Known for having the most amazing hidden ability yet.

16. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Looks like Yoshi's egg won't explode if thrown a certain way now :o. Definitely looking forward to playing Charizard for his final smash.

17. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

there's a fine line between not having played, and not knowing. I only havent played since I dont own a 3DS, doesnt stop me from knowing X&Y stuff

18. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Talonflame would like to have a word with you.

19. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I think there will be a 3rd pokemon starter in the game, If thy added Charizard and Greninja, It'd kinda make sense that the next would be Sceptile, why? because it's the only full evolved grass pokemon (And torterra but who cares about torterra) that ash has. I really hope they include a grass starter.

20. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Impostor ditto dittos that comment. (Granted this should always have been its ability)