Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Next direct 13th feb @ 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm GMT

oh and the decision to have whats basically 7 different recolours in the roster for MK8 is questionable.

but then again they did give us honey queen last time.

2. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Next direct 13th feb @ 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm GMT

Pretty much.

"I want to play as the koopalings in mario kart!" Said no one ever. When he said, they arent who you expect, I got my hopes up for a moment that they were finally going to add other Nintendo franchises to MK. :(

3. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Next direct 13th feb @ 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm GMT

I think the Koopalings make sense for Mario Kart. They have a lot more character than most of the racers. Would be cool if they added some like Paper Mario characters or something too.

Bayonetta is looking good but the X trailer I can't say did it for me this time I thought all the other trailers were great but time will tell I guess.

I see in the Japanese broadcast the Ace Attorney creator said he is working on a new game in the series that will be won’t be like the previous titles. So that has me interested.

4. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Next direct 13th feb @ 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm GMT

Not convinced this is a good thing. Dual Destinies (Takumi not involved at all) was a much better game than Apollo Justice (Takumi was the writer). I'm also told AAI2 was top tier, and takumi had nothing to do with that one either.

He's a good writer, but AA isn't where he belongs anymore.

5. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/9th midnight UK

Smash bros direct april 8th 6pm Est/11:00pm for UK.
    Last edited by Lozmaster; 2014-04-04 at 10:13 AM.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Hoping for either new character or some release info.

7. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Really hoping for a release date ;_; HYPE GET

8. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

My honest opinion is that it's a smash bros only direct this month because Nintendo has nothing else to show beyond whatever new character(s)/modes sakurai is going to show, as they need to save whatever meager announcements they've got for wii u for e3 in 2 months.

I can't imagine, even in a best case scenario that the game launches before october.

9. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Hoping for multiple character reveals since the main focus of the direct will be smash.

Might also highlight some indie games as well. Not sure.

10. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

It's a smash bros only direct. It's extremely unlikely any other games show up.

11. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Oh. I didn't realize from what I read that it was smash only. I thought it was a smash focused direct, rather than a direct entirely devoted to smash.
    Thanks for the clarification! Even more excited for it.

12. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

meh smash isn't that big of a deal to me to stay up all night waiting for a direct ill catch up in the morning.

13. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

T-5 Minutes to direct launch

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Hooray for some kind of release date.

15. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

Teh 3ds version is launching first (this summer)...
    what the hell?

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

That Megaman Final Smash!

Also Sheik and ZSS being their own separate characters was somewhat expected. I'm ok with that.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yoshi, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Charizard and /* Greninja */ ! a fairly impressive haul i'd say.

Also, I completely pineappleing lost it when Sakurai disappeared and left a substitute in his chair, that man is hilarious.

18. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

That...was not the newcomer I was expecting to see the direct end on.
    @Razmos maybe spoiler the newcomer just in case people look at this thread before seeing it.

19. Default Re: Nintendo Direct thread: Smash bros wiiu/3ds direct 8th@ 6PM EST/11pm UK

i lied i stayed up.

kawaii desu villager chan final smash.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

They're going to have to start revealing fighters on a more faster pace now since the 3DS version is confirmed for the Summer, because once that's out, EVERYTHING will be revealed.