2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

The potions were made before big bang, where magic attack classes had a weird convoluted formula compared to weapon attack classes, had no range in stat window, and where the impact of m.att on damage was severely diminished. They were just never changed, and they were never very abundant to begin with. Granted, even with the different formulas it still wasn't fair, but masteria in general largely favored w.att classes anyway.

3. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

good for you

4. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Isn't that NPC deactivated though?

5. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Not if you have one of the crafting items.

OT: So, they changed the quest titles and text for Chryse quests, making them more...interesting. Here's a tidbit of what to expect:

6. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Oh my God, that's an incredibly clever reference. That is, if it's referencing the ancient greek Icarus story.

7. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

I'm not seeing any reference to Icarus there, I guess with the additional context that you flew up there, it might make sense, but Icarus fell into the sea and drowned, though I guess if you lost your wings, as Icarus did, on your journey to Chryse, you'd go splat, given that you're flying up from Orbis and not over a sea.

But, I'm guessing that you're just supposed to derive humor from the fact that the last person Ericsson sent wasn't as fortunate as you were to have survived.