Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

100% stat with 100% boss dmg seems to be average nowadays :3 so many epic and unique pot scrolls for free.. so many equips getting cheaper and cheaper!

2. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Yeah. Bigfoot used to do that, too. Nothing wrong with a legitimate threat.

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

If you average out the levels of the mobs in the old Phantom Forest...that's really no difference. So what's wrong with making BF as challenging as it used to be?

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Mundayo
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Dojo
    Alliance: Calamity
    Farm: HappyPlaces
    canada

I'm not sure if I can't enter this place because I'm a xenon or being above lvl 200

Spoiler

5. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

It should be for being a Xenon. I used to CWKPQ a few times a week for Banana Graham Pies and it would still let me in even though I was over 200. I kinda doubt they updated it to allow newer classes in (I think from Kaiser onwards aren't allowed in? It might even be earlier than that, I don't remember exactly).

6. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Shadowers can also boomerang step through it with i-frames

7. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Angelic Buster isn't allowed in either.

I think it's still restricted to classes that were released before Luminous.

8. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

CWKPQ bosses are a joke. I OHKO them all lol

bonus seems the same as before

9. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Simple what was challenging then is not challenging now and what is considered challenging now is virtually impossible for most people in the game. BF was fairly accessible to anyone who wanted to fight one back then. I don't know why any of you even thought that this or cwkpq should have been buffed to the standards of what you're mains are out now in an area for 130-140 max.

The only change to BF is going back to the way he was nothing more and nothing less.

10. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

11. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

The perspective I got to as why bigfoot was so popular was for 3 reasons;

1) It did 1hko most classes outside the warrior class, 1-2 hit, while warriors could suck up 2-3 hits.

2) Required a fair amount of juggling, even between players which caused drama with monopolies

3) It leveled people up really goddamn fast from like 50-60 to like 140.

If you want bigfoot to be that popular again you have to keep the experience high with the set amount of risk. As people pointed out, a lot of that risk is gone because of the massive mobility classes have with damage. I figured nexon couldn't find a middle ground for this and just nerfed it.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I mean...they could have just made it so you can't use mobility skills in the forest. Wouldn't be that hard, but it would probably piss people off. For a boss like BF back i know i wouldn't mind.

13. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

How come only some monsters have speed changes shown? Several monsters are much faster than before, but not shown here.

14. Electron Straight Female
    IGN: SaliceSand
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 203
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Shadower
    Alliance: (we change alot)
    netherlands

i just noticed some people selling ''Naricain demon elixir'' wich give a hell of a boost ( 140 atk for 8min, tradeble).
    i was wondering how they got them and what monsters drop that..

15. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

I've been hunting for those myself, along with Subani's Mystic Cauldron (220 MATT for 8 or 10 minutes, can't remember), but I have no idea where they come from. I'm inclined to believe they drop from the CWKPQ bosses (or possibly the bonus stage) but I haven't had any luck yet.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why go for the cauldron? Can't you get materials to get the 500/1000 m.att potions from badge exchange?

17. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Don't those only last like a minute? The other ones are really useful for Dojo, that's what I was planning on getting them for at least.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think the 1000 one lasts 10 seconds.

Still, stock up a bunch of those (like 50-100) and you got a MASSIVE range boost for a few minutes.

19. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

Just checked and it's only 5 seconds for the 1000 magic ATT, but yeah I had actually forgotten about those. I'll see if I can craft a bunch, those would be enormously beneficial at the last phase of hell Gollux at least.

---

Unrelated, but I just looked up the weapon ATT equivalent, and the highest it goes is +90. How is that fair

20. Default Re: GMS v146 - Return to Masteria

It's okay, think about all the other ways mages get shafted