Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

anyone SCREAMING?

brb DYING, this is my first time experiencing a korean comeback as a fairly new 소녀시대 fan!

THIS IS GOING TO SLAY ALL YOUR FAVES
    Last edited by Miek; 2014-02-28 at 11:01 PM.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

Cannot contain the somewhat excitedness.

3. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

Better savoir it, it will probably be a while until their next after this.

4. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

i survived many of their comebacks im going to survive this one.. gulps.

ugh remember when their comeback intervals were fairly quick.. they were so active back in 2009 and 2010 i missed those times :(

also relevant:

5. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

Ikr, but at the same time I felt so bad for them in 2010, they were exhausted. They had 3 comebacks and the japanese advancement.

6. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

i knoowww omfg... although they dont get as much attention with japanese songs i cannot deny all their japanese songs were amazing. (lol remember when Mr. Taxi was such a huge hit they made it their follow up for The Boys.)

7. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

They are the best, seriously. All their japanese albums are really well done, the songs are amazing! Oh I remember when they promoted Mr Taxi in korean, they looked so happy haha maybe it was because they didn't have to practice for it so much since the coreography and stuff were already done.

8. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

I don't mind the longer comebacks since their Japanese stuff is pretty good as you guys said. They have released a fair amount of that. I've enjoyed it more than a lot of their Korean stuff actually.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

I apologize in advance for being so ignorant, but I have to ask, what do you mean by "comeback"?

Wikipedia says "A comeback refers to the return of a person of public interest after a long-term hiatus", which agrees with what I've known, but the intervals you guys seems to be referring to are hardly "long term". It sounds more like every new album (single?) or tour is a "comeback", dozens of them in a decade or less?

10. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

In kpop, when an artist releases new material and starts to promote it, it's called a comeback haha

11. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

WHEEZES 2NE1 IS DROPPING THEIR TITLE TRACK ON THE DAY SNSD'S MINI IS RELEASED @Jon;

Beep Beep and Love&Girls was my jam. Galaxy Supernova too... But i honestly would've preferred it if they were korean releases, considering their korean popularity = international popularity.

12. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

I usually tend to love their Japanese stuff as well, it's like they can get away with certain hooks and experimental things.

ps. The Great Escape will forever be the greatest single that never was.

NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN! 2NE1 and SNSD?!?!?! yaaaaaassssss

Although i'd be lying if I said I didn't want SNSD to fair exceptionally better than 2ne1 hehe.

Seriously can't wait for the MV!

13. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

omg..

can't wait to officially buy it. Lead single is strikingly different from most their singles.... I need a while to soak this all in, (I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS!)

HYOYEON CLEAR SINGING LINES THO

14. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

Is it even a leak when the ones who released it were SM.

• Delete part of the the MV
    • Delay the Comeback
    • Release the album early then pull it.
    • What next?

I like the title track though, worth the wait.

15. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

omg i used to be so obsessed with snsd and then all their korean stuff after hoot was ass to me. Much prefered their japanese releases.

Taetiseo is their saving grace but where the hell is their 2nd album.

16. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

Haha ikr, but I don't know how to call it. Nonetheless, I like the title track as well, the more I listen to it the more I like.

17. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

ALBUM IS OUT!

on itunes!

They make their comeback stage on March the 6th!
    Last edited by Miek; 2014-02-24 at 02:21 AM. Reason: my bad, it's the album not mv!

18. Default Re: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) 'Mr.Mr.'

The song is such a complete flop though lmao(tbh, its only making an all-kill on music charts because they are snsd). Cant believe SM is pulling this pomegranate for the 3rd time... They better comeback in July or something with a better song, I honestly cant stand what SM is doing anymore. And whats worse it that Mr Mr is boring bad, not intriguing bad like IGAB and The Boys were.... smh.. i was just glad they re-released their chinese song in korean.. i loved that one.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, MY GIRLS ARE GOING TO BE ON MUSIC SHOWS AGAIN AND IM /DEAD/