1. Default Should I even come back to this game?

Hi there.

I haven't played the game in sooo long, I think the last time I played was when cannoneers were first released. The only character I really ever played was my cannoneer, who's lv157. I was pretty weak too, i think my range was only 31k clean which if I remember at the time was less than average, so I assume that's below average now since it was such a long time ago lol? If I do come back I don't plan on spending another cent on this game though.

Is the game still difficult without money? I only had like 4m left before i quit. I asked someone this question a year ago and they said don't even bother unless I have a few bil lol. anything changed since then?

2. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Economy is still as bad as ever, if I've been hearing right. NX and cubes still play a large role in the game for sure, so if you're looking to get strong you're going to need to drop some cash (I think there is a way to craft cubes now, but it's supposed to be very tedious IIRC). As far as the gameplay, its the same old Maplestory. Come back if you liked it back then, stay away if you didn't, IMO. Unless the idea of a few revamps excites you, anyway. We've had some of those. Notably, RED brought some huge changes along to the Adventurers.

3. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Eh, I liked bossing, but I doubt anybody would let me on to boss runs now since I'm probably considered a noob lol

4. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

I'm playing atm without spending anything on NX. It's difficult. You certainly won't be able to do any end-game bossing. Upgrading is tedious and requires a lot of time abusing the events. There's not really much to do outside from train if you can't spend money on the game. :x

5. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Theres always friendly guilds floating around out there who are willing to take most anyone on boss runs. Not everyone is uptight about being strong, "pro", "experienced", etc. And thank god for that, because I wouldn't have ever gotten into Zakum for the first time if it weren't for those types of people. Watch some videos if you feel like you wouldn't know what to do as far as new bosses or concerned (or just dive right in).

6. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Depends on how much fun you have on maple and how much time you have to spend imo.

I don't know anything about you but imo spending time on something you find truly more fun or rewarding than maple would be a better idea, and finding something "better" than maple isn't too hard.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

No. Get out while you still can.

8. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

It's fun if you can look past the extreme dependency of NX and cubes and focus on the social aspects of the game and events.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

If you like being tortured, come back.

10. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Fixed.

11. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

Er, thanks for the answers guys. One more questions. Which of the two classes are easier to fund/train, drks or bams? I'm kind of bored of my cannoneer already and kind of want to make either one of these classes but I'm pretty much dirt poor so I don't have much to go off of

also

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...rimsonwood-pq/

This update for bams isn't going to happen, right? It honestly looks... really terrible.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Cattle; The bam will likely be easier to fund than the drk because %str gear is the most expensive stat.

13. Default Re: Should I even come back to this game?

That revamp never occurred (though I really liked the staff-part of the revamp, not a huge fan of the weird hands). It never left KMST.