1. Default Transposition Question

If I have an equipped (untradeable) Sweetwater Katara, and I transpose a PSOK'd Katara onto it, will the resultant SW katara be tradeable once?

Asking because I want to mess around with the 30% boss and 10% PDR while I continue to wait around for more +9's. Wouldn't be worth if I can't trade the katara afterwards, though.

Thanks!

2. Default Re: Transposition Question

We have mixed answers regarding that. When transposition first became available, it seemed like yes, it was tradable once after it was transposed. But some others have reported it not working.

3. Default Re: Transposition Question

I mainly wanted to focus on the katara already having been equipped, and wondering if that would make a difference. As far as I know, the glitch still works on weapons - the gear is the iffy part.

4. Default Re: Transposition Question

I didn't have it working when both weapons weren't equipped. I don't know if you can score any chances with PSoK'd or eqiupped ones yet. Too few around and too bothersome to test.

5. Default Re: Transposition Question

The 'glitch' only works when the material gear is PSOK'd. Otherwise, it's intended that the SW equip becomes fully untradable.

6. Default Re: Transposition Question

Well, did some messing around and here are some results:

Both Unequipped

Base Equip PSOKd and SW Unequipped

Base Equip PSOKd and SW Equipped

So the glitch depends entirely on the base equip, like I thought. Think this covers anything else up about SW transposition.