1. Default Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

What in the hell is dragon link and why is it nerfing my sudden attack toss 'n charge damage?

2. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

1. It's a text error.
    2. Using Combo skills via Hotkeys will nerf it's damag while using the commands will be stronger.

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

unfortunately, it's the other way around.
    using combo skills via hotkeys uses up combo counts. using commands doesn't, but the damage will be nerfed.

4. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

Are you serious?

And I bet you Nexon didn't say a damn thing about this gameplay change, like usual.

On an unrelated note, HOW THE HELL DO I BEYONDER? like holy pomegranate I can't even do blow/charge/toss after an overswing anymore, I don't even know why it won't register on the keyboard.

5. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

They did. It's in the description. Even so, this information was long known before it reached GMS.

You can't peform a skill after Overswing anymore, now you'll just have to use it independently.

6. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

Alright, I got xpadder to work (running as admin did the trick), and now I can do all my moves

...except for beyonder. What command do you input after FB? It doesn't say. Ends up you hotkey beyonder and press that after FB. They just went full retard with this Aran revamp, now he's homogenized like literally every other class instead of playing like pseudo DFO fighting game commands. Seriously, why is your damage gimped for doing the commands? Just cuz it doesn't use combo? But you have recharge and the infinite combo hyper... lol

7. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

We've been through this. It's unique theme is gone but it made us more viable for bossing, they could've made our combos better by chaining them, but they didn't.

8. Default Re: Since when does Aran have Kaiser skills?

Was gone for 6 months, so nope I wasn't.

RIP overswing->final blow->beyonder

Aran plays like a demon slayer now. swing = lash, everything else uses DF/combo. Only difference is Aran can still use something that isn't his swings at 0 combo while DS can't use jack pomegranate at 0 DF