Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

UPDATES :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    Kaiser is 179, the kanna is 178, so she is done for training, so focusing more on kaiser now. Ill try to get it by 200 Soonish now that its at HoH level, i can train it more leisurely, and now that i have a kanna that can always be on when i need it, should help hoh training alot more for the other characters to go. I already grinded at hoh for a level, Kaiser can Level there fast, so should be 200 by the end of next weekend or even earlier.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I heard that eunwol is coming out 2nd week of july, so it looks like eunwol next on the list for level 200 chars
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    if i finish the kaiser really fast, ill level TB a bit(its 161, so its the lowest out of all of them, so gaining a bit of levels on it wont hurt). Im saving DW for when the patch comes that gives it the nice little buffs to it, which will be in 4 days supposedly. After eunwol is done, its DW afterwards.

2. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

Kaiser is 189 and my kanna is 187, i didnt train much during the 4th of july week. I was busy with other things.

But the last 6 levels are so, have been from grinding at SH with randoms, and i must say, its not that bad, i think i can still continue doing it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eunwol is being leveled currently and i like him so far. Lets see how he turns out

3. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

Eunwol is 182 and my kanna is 189 :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hopefully i can finish the character in the next 2 days and get back to kaiser. Since people are training alot, i hope i can finish kaiser up this week as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just a side note: Eunwol is very fun, compared to kaiser.

keep pomming kms ppl ;3 Wont change the fact my eunwol is 190 now and much much more fun than a kaiser ALSO CHT SOLOS FTW
    Last edited by KillerZero; 2014-07-15 at 05:34 AM.

4. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

Reached level 200 on eunwol, must say the ride to 200 was actually pretty fun, and training isnt as bad as people thought it would be.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next is to finish kaiser at 189, lets see if i can keep the momentum and or if i can solo CHT on kaiser ;o
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After kaiser its Dawn warior

5. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

Kaiser is 200
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't tell you how happy i am to finish Kaiser q.q, took the longest of all characters; so bad
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
    Leveled my Dawn warior 10 times today on 1x at Sh, Level 175 now. Hopefully this continues and will be done soon.

I have more energy to do my dw than kaiser so hopefully updates will be more frequent

6. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

DW is level 186, gained 11 levels today; feeling pumped for this, now to decide which character to do once this is 200
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thinking my xenon or thunder breaker.

7. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

are waiting to get 200 on all of them before you compare? I was wondering how arans compare with all the new changes they got.

8. Default Re: Curious if anyone would be intersted

Yes I am, I'm 75% finished I want to say. DW is level 200, I started leveling xenon, (I got 9 levels on it with no party on 2x at sh) it's 174. Once xenons done all that's left is mihile and my thunder breaker and I will have leveled all str users(and demon avenger) to 200