Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

Default "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

Almost, almost, almost... I keep telling myself.

2. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

What the hell is going to happen between today and tomorrow?

3. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

Well just wait until tomorrow and see how a GM will help you out. Hope you get your item back.

Magic.

4. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    usa

Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

I don't know, but you can try reciting "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like" to yourself IRL, and you'll immediately catch the nonchalance. It took literally <1 min between "one moment while I review your account" and "ok I reviewed your account and..."

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The way I read it is:
    "GM Stronovor" is too new to have permissions to create items, or doesn't know how, or just isn't allowed to take the time to do it while on chat duty (might have to do with the length of the queue of callers waiting).
    Tomorrow someone else might be on, who does have the knowledge, authority, and time.
    Or not.

I guess this is how Nexon gets their chat as backlogged as their tickets: not solving people's problems and even encouraging them to try again and take up more of the chat operators' time.

6. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

Why couldn't the GM pass this onto a higher up or something? Making a customer come back after a "fault" of theirs isn't correct.

oh well... it is Nexon.

Goodluck on getting the ring back!

7. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

I'm sure you remember some of the glassdoor reviews right? Remember the part about them not being able to do much anything without first getting permission from daddy Korea?
    Yeah. That's still a thing.

8. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

Oh, so Nexon Korea was the one to give the order to give Bryan the Tyrant shoes then? That seems highly unlikely.

9. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

OK'ing a request isn't the same as issuing an order.

10. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

I highly doubt that they need korean overlord approval for these kind of petty issues.
    The CS jockeys likely have no authority, and are probably told to never restore stuff unless it is to brown nose "important" community figures.

11. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

If no higher up is online when the chat occurred, then who exactly are they going to pass it up to?

I think they should have made an effort to solve the issue without the TC being required to follow up themselves (Send it up through the ticket or something like that), however overall it's likely that the GM had no ability to do anything about it and had no one to escalate to at that time.

12. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

They can't make notes/files and make contact with the customer/client like any other business? If not, maybe I work for a strange company then.

13. Default Re: "You can try back tomorrow if you'd like =)"

It's Nexon, and I doubt these people are hired for their ability to think ahead.

14. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    usa

Important? A.k.a., those who purchase a lot of NX? Maybe that's what my account was being 'reviewed' for. On another note, if the CS jockeys really have no authority, it would make sense that they recently removed the "Other" live-chat option, since people were probably inundating it with similar queries.

I agree re: the following-up part. The idea this is giving us is that Nexon is not attempting/will not attempt to solve scattered issues like this unless you constantly pursue support yourself.

EDIT: I spent like 2 full hrs on chat this morning waiting, 5th in line, and had to leave...
    Last edited by Voracious Vegan; 2014-02-05 at 09:55 PM.