1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Stat screen formula changed (for better), +new crossover working info

let's start with crossover, a friend who'd rather not be named (not lord voldemort) brought this to my attention regarding crossover chain, it might not be new for some of you but i haven't played in ages so it's new for me. crossover chains is a 2x damage buff.

not +100% total damage as previously thought (i think @JoeTang; 's charts display it this way, partially my fault for not noticing it myself way back then and until now), but 2x damage.

so if you have 500% boss damage and you activate crossover, it's not 500%+100%=600%, but 500%*2 (at full hp of course)
    and then also add final pact's 1.5x multiplier for good measure. 500%*2*1.5

mother of mercy, i'm not so mad about gungnir not giving 110% total damage anymore.

but apparently it displays on your range like if it were a +100% total damage buff, just go figure.

ok, DrK's aside, +damage bonus no longer display on your range thank god, so my stupid 18% accuracy to damage, or warrior set effect of 10% hp to damage or bucc and TB card, none of this displays on your range anymore. do remember to add it after you do all the other calculations though.

2. Default Re: Stat screen formula changed (for better), +new crossover working info

Screenshots please

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Stat screen formula changed (for better), +new crossover working info

pm-ing right now.

edit: i don't have any total damage potential, but the person who brought this to my attention claimed to have aproximately 100% of it, the shown range on his window didn't double but the actual damage did.

this person's brought several things like this before (like for example, the change in crit) and has always been right so i have no reason to doubt the claim that it stacks additively with total damage on the range window.

edit edit: Rob (imitare) also claimed his range didn't double (i'll skip the actual numbers in case he doesn't want people to know) but his damage certainly doubled, from visual experience.

4. Default Re: Stat screen formula changed (for better), +new crossover working info

Including them is cool.
    I went from like 4xxk buffed range w/o cross to 700k with it on my phantom, but yeah. Was around 2.9m top that we saw (on shrooms @6path) to 6m top.