1. Default Sweetwater Transpose question

If i am wearing clean SW gloves with a SE nebulite on them and decide to transpose a 32atk empress glove with no nebulite on it, will the SE nebulite remain intact on the SW glove after transpose or will it be erased?

2. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

I think it will be erased, since everything from the Empress item is carried over to the Sweetwater equip.

When I transposed my Empress DBG to my Sweetwater DBG, the Nebulite carried over from the Empress DBG.

3. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

I know that if the emrpess glove had a nebulite it would overwrite the nebulite on the sw glove, but in this case the empress glove would have no nebulite to carry over. i want to know if since the empress glove has no nebulite and the sw glove does have a nebulite will the nebulite on the sw glove remain after trasnpose or will it be erased since the empress glove didn't have a nebulite.

4. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

i assume that the neb, being a physical item, instead of a stat increase, will NOT be carried over. if we had advanced options i would have opposite thinking.

thinking: neb sits in a socket, and can be removed/erased.
    also: potential rank (uniq/legendary) is kept, but reset/hidden to be revealed after transpose

5. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

Empress > Sweet water

So... if your Sweet Water has stuff on it already and you want to transpose... everything in the Empress will Transpose into the sweet water and everything on the Sweet Water will be overridden.

6. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

The nebulites do carry over. However, this guy is talking about the nebulite on the SW gloves, not the item which stats are being transferred.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

I'm pretty sure no-nebulite is supposed to carry over, just as no-potential would override any potential level the SW has.

Whether it actually does that or not...? There might be a bug currently which would allow the nebulite to remain, but I wouldn't count on it.

8. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

I'm glad that you actually get my question. I made it pretty clear so i do not know why it is hard for others to understand. I simply want to know the answer to the following:

Does 32atk empress glove without nebulite + SW glove with nebulite = 32atk SW glove with nebulite

or

Does 32atk empress glove without nebulite + SW glove with nebulite = 32atk SW glove without nebulite (nebulite erased)

I follow your reasoning, i wonder if anyone has actually tried it or not to know for sure

9. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

No +stats or upgrades on the SW equip is kept when you transpose. What basically happens is that you bring whatever is on the lower level item onto a clean and average SW base, regardless of what stats the SW item has before the process.

10. Default Re: Sweetwater Transpose question

Ok thank you!