1. Default Login Screen Crash

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

This has been happening on and off for the past few days on my main account. Whenever I start the game with gamelauncher and I get to the login screen, after inputting my details and pressing enter or clicking enter, Maplestory just crashes. However his problem does not arise with my other accounts.

However I don't crash when I login from the website and press play. I'm not sure what the root of the problem is and I'm wondering if anybody else is having this problem.

I can't show an image because how would that help? I haven't even entered the game and it's crashed at the login screen.

2. Default Re: Login Screen Crash

Is it the whole account or only a certain character? This happened to me on my Zero, but was fixed in the last maintenance.

3. Default Re: Login Screen Crash

I can't even get into choosing a world. Basically once I've entered my password and either press enter or click, it just closes and I get the message "You have been disconnected from the login server".

A problem I don't encounter with my other mule accounts.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Login Screen Crash

Is your password for this account significantly longer than for the others? Or does it contain special characters?

5. Default Re: Login Screen Crash

Does this only happen through Gamelauncher or the website too?

Okay, well that is odd then...
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-02-04 at 08:20 AM. Reason: can't read apparently.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Login Screen Crash

7. Default Re: Login Screen Crash

The passwords are slightly different from the other accounts but it doesn't contain over the top special characters you have to type in. They're standard passwords a person would come up with. Mix of letters and numbers.

And no even changing my password did no fix the issue.