1. Default [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

For the mods of this section, I sincerely and humbly apologize in advanced if I'm breaking any rules, but I do believe this certain video needs its own thread since it was extremely difficult for me to make. It took me at least 50 attempts (lost count). It was the greatest challenge for me since it's mostly trial and error, with hours and hours of practice. I will still keep updating my old thread for my next videos.
    For my friends and fans, thank you so much for watching. This Chaos Vellum video is now my own personal masterpiece, regardless of what anyone would say. I hope you guys have fun, and enjoy!

I also apologize for the terrible quality. I'll upload the raw video files at a later time. I was inspired by a video from KMS. Also, I used auto buff gems on this fight, and it's my first time using them as well. They were quite helpful.

Unedited Videos (watch in 1080p for best quality): [added on Feb 3, 2014]
    Part 1
    Part 2

Equipment Video (please watch in 1080p for best quality)
    Last edited by Ginji; 2014-02-10 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Added equipment video.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

You can make as many threads as you want in this section. I always start a new thread when i make a new video. You're not breaking any rules at all.

3. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Wow nice work Arceus is a fitting avatar for you :P

4. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

too impressive and pro!!

5. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Thanks again! I added the unedited videos on the first post (also for the few people who asked me for them). Cheers!

6. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Equipment video is now uploaded. A few people since my first videos have already asked for it, sorry for the long wait.

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Congrats!! Really enjoyed the video. Hit me up if you find lucky root abyss scroll. Will pay a fortune of mesos for it

8. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Thank you! I'll definitely keep a lookout for that scroll if I find it. Also, from your avatar, I guess you watch that show too! I can't wait till they finish season 3, it's really awesome. :P

9. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Just saw your equip video, and they really aren't over the top, seems like dks are just way too OP. I know of some kaisers with way better equips that aren't close to you in damage.

Anyways, keep the videos coming! Is nice to see skilled people bossing

10. Default Re: [GMS Windia] Dark Knight versus Chaos Vellum

Very nice bossing video, it gave me a different opinion of Dark Knights.