IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Cash7 How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

The main reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to buy the entire Reinforced set (superior items are out of my price range right now.) and I've noticed that I've been able to find the pendant and belt for dirt cheap, but as soon as I try to find earrings or a ring they always seem to be like...800 mil compared to the 150-300 mil pricing of the pendants/belts. Anyone who fights Gollux regularly able to shed some light on this for me? Am I just really unlucky in the items I'm finding or are they just that rare?

2. Default Re: How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

Rings and earrings do no not drop, they are strictly from the coin shop.

3. Default Re: How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

They're not rare, they just don't drop from Gollux. None of the Earrings or Rings drop from Gollux.
    You can only buy them out of the shop, and people would rather spend the coins on the Superior Earring/Ring or Scrolls instead.

4. Water Female
    england

Default Re: How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

Oh, really? That's actually sort of handy, it means that I can get them for myself even without fighting hard Gollux. Thanks for telling me!

5. Default Re: How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

No, you don't need to fight hard gollux for Reinforced, you just need to farm the necessary amount of green gollux coins, which drops from any difficulty.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hard is still recommended. The ring is 110 coins, so doing normal will mean it will take like 9-10 days for your ring.

7. Water Female
    england

I would do Hard, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me. I tried Normal today on my Zero and it took 20 minutes just to beat him, and I died like 3 times. That's why I said it was handy that I could do it without actually doing Hard.
    Last edited by FangelXIII; 2014-02-02 at 10:00 AM. Reason: durr I put look instead of took.

8. Default Re: How rare are Reinforced Gollux Earrings/Ring?

I did it on easy. It took a while.