1. Default Where should one be placing Decent Skill Nebulites?

So I've always thought that placing Decent Skill Nebulites (Sharp Eyes, Hyper Body, etc.) on your main equipment is always better than placing them on your secondary "buffing" equipment, due to the loss of DPS each time your buffs need recasting. However, in almost every video I've seen, it seems as if they all boss with "buffing" equipment.

I'm assuming that for gloves, it'd be better to wear the Dojo gloves, and have another glove for Sharp Eyes/Speed Infusion. But what about everything else?

But would it be more optimal for (stronger) bosses to place nebulites on your main equipment, to avoid the switch? Or can a sufficient amount of buff duration/%stat (from nebulites on your main equipment) offset the DPS lost when you would be rebuffing? Or is the difference extremely minimal? There's also that annoying "Catch your breath" message whenever you get hit or try to teleport away from the attacks.

If someone could do some calculations or something, that'd be pretty neat.

2. Default Re: Where should one be placing Decent Skill Nebulites?

Well, for bosses like Magnus and CVellum, where you ahve little down time I would assume having nebs on your main gear would be more efficient since you probably won;t have the chance to switch the just to buff and the bosses have inconsistent hit boxes.

3. Default Re: Where should one be placing Decent Skill Nebulites?

Personally, I don't think loosing out on 4% main stat in exchange for having 100% access to the decent skills is a bad deal. I absolutely hate trying to switch equips when bossing.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Where should one be placing Decent Skill Nebulites?

Especially when you consider that at a level of funding needed for major bosses, 4% mainstat isn't even 1% of your damage range. You lose more DPM by not attacking for as long as it takes to switch gloves back and forth.

The only problem is Dojo glove. You can't put the neb on it, so you have to choose what to give up.

5. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: Where should one be placing Decent Skill Nebulites?

It may be worth considering that if you want dSI and dSE, you might cube secondary gloves for dSI and add a dSE neb on it. Then it would make sense to neb the 2ndary glove.