Thread: Shenanigans

1. Default Shenanigans

Why do you people complain about such tame posts and make it seem like the end of the world?

Honestly the complaints here are kind of amazing considering they're literally harmless. It's almost like a silly meme in this forum to act like the most minimal form of shitposting is the absolute worst posting this forum has ever had and the OP is now amazingly annoying. This has been going on for a while now with the extremely tame Pika threads and the dumb posts that happen as a result of Pika being the OP. The poor guy could probably make a decent thread and people would still shitpost it up.

I'm not sure what's more annoying to be honest, the shitposters who make awful threads or the people posting their over-exaggerated complaints about the poster.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Shenanigans

I agree about the Pika posts, I find them harmless and rather fun and I find the reaction is often over the top.

What we're dealing with right now though is more akin to flooding rather than just random threads, and I personally find it quite annoying.