Coming back to the game after a 3 year hiatus. I quit right before dual blades were released. I've got a bunch of questions, the biggest of which is in the title. I used to play in windia with a 100 mech, 120 tb, and 94 UA sair worth about a bil back in that time, with ravana helm, %dex rac mask, and a set of evolving rings. I'm most likely going to be playing in chaos because my friends are there.
BARRAGE OF QUESTIONS [The first three are really the most important]
1. What main character should I select?
Things I'm looking for:
Most efficiency in powerleveling
Ability to grant bonuses/"fund" future characters
Best DPS coming from scratch.
Mobility and diversity of skills (I have been specifically eye'ing the beast tamer, xenon, luminous, zero, and angelic buster)
LAZORS. I love the cannoneer's rainbow cannon thing, but I'm not a big fan of any other of its skills.
I don't want to play anything that was created before the dual blader as a main
2. I heard about something new called character decks? What characters should I make to support the main? Are there any universal ones?
3. What the heck are professions/what I need to know?
4. Is it better to actually stay in windia? If it means that the journey is easier to start and sustain, I may actually just stick to that and immigrate later.
5. Any new areas/Events currently I should know about/get on?
6. Are there any new level restricted quests that have valuable rewards I should know about?
7. Any new modes making bank? I used to leave my computer on overnight and merch, don't know if that's still the norm...
8. Any other general info on new content I should know? (general equips I should get etc)
It's fine if you direct me to threads/ info blogs too for general info. Thanks ahead of time!