Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Lol sorry.. bad habit of mine. I'll try not to use too many if it bothers people.

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

I was only joking, haha. I don't even get suspended anymore.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

I'm simply laughing at your expense, stop being so cautious unless you're posting nudes or stupidity nobody is going to hate on you

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

What a strange thing to say.
    Why would you volunteer to enforce rules you don't believe in?

Welcome to Southperry, enjoy your stay.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Basilmarket enforces rules?

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Oh phew. xD My bad. I tend to be a serious person from time to time.. I should really loosen up more.

I'll do my best. ^^'

I kinda do believe in them. I just feel bad that they're so strict. I mean the Basilers should be allowed to loosen up and have some fun.. but because most of them don't care about anything and would be more than willing to break every rule in the book.. Mr. B makes it more and more strict each time. It's rather unfortunate. If they cared more about the rules and at least abide by them a little.. then they'd have more fun there.

Well.. kinda. We try anyway.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Welcome :D

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Welcome to Southperry!

(I miss your Friday night shows :c)

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Thank you!

Whomigosh it's you! Heeeey! How have you been? Long time no speak! My goodness, it's been a year since I left M-R.. it's a miracle you remember me! I'm really glad though that you enjoyed my shows.. I miss my old team and my DJs.. but I don't miss the rest of them. Kinda happy to be gone. Not exactly a nice place on the inside over at Maple-Radio.

10. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Hello again ! and welcome ! :D

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

When it suits them. Piss of a mod and watch how you get suspended for things that you posted months ago.

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

We can't just suspend people because we feel like it. We'd get fired. Plus there's far too many people to keep track of just one. Anyway when one person is reported or we see a bad post in a thread, we see what else they have done. Doesn't matter how far back it was, it still counts and is suspend-worthy. The main reason though we get backlogged with posts is because the report box gets stuffed and it can take a while for us to get through everything.

I mean.. 500-800 reports is a lot to go through and we need to do the jobs thoroughly. Even then we still miss a lot of posts because 90% of the community breaks the rules constantly.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Except mr.b, obviously. He silenced me when i took my guide(s) down because he changed the title/took my name out. Then he attacked me in a post while trying to find a replacement and no one stepped up lmao.
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2014-01-30 at 02:32 PM.

14. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Yes, but those banns all stack up, and if someone posted something once a month that was suspension worthy, and someone drops all the suspensions on them all at once, they get suspended for weeks when normally they would only lose a day per month. I get there is probably a large backlog, but stacking suspensions seems like a silly thing to do.

15. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Mm.. B is generally a nice guy. I wouldn't know what happened since I wasn't there but there must've been a reason or something. Maybe someone accused you of stealing someone else's guide(s) and believed them..

Yeah it can be. I know one time this guy had a huge heavy stack of suspensions and I felt pretty bad about it because he got like.. 2 months worth. Then B told me if there's ever something like that, he can shrink it down to a shorter length. I think it depends on what it is though..

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Actually, the EXACT opposite happened. He changed the title of my guide as part of a clean up/streamline initiative to make guides easier to peruse and took my name out of it. I didn't like that and wasn't feeling any respect as a contributor to an entire section of basilmarket, so i took down the material. That's all. No one accused me of anything before that, and everyone knew they were original and extremely helpful. He then takes the exact guides word for word minus the credits/legal bs and claims it as his own (because "anything posted on basilmarket belongs to basilmarket", "i can do whatever i want with your work"), and launches a thread (http://i.imgur.com/LJPWpCP.png) to replace me. The only reason other people have guides there that aren't mine is because nexon's revamps made my writings irrelevant, which i'm fine with.

17. Default Re: Hi, I'm oOCielOo

Mm.. ._.'

Sorry about that. I wonder if he was in a bad mood or something..

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think it's more like he just hates/hated the way i post, but at least eos doesn't break his own rules.