1. Default So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

Okay, I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place, so feel free to move it.

Basically, my question is this:

I have NX, and from what I hear, that is the way to get funded, although I've only got about 30mil meso, but I have no idea what to do with it. Does anyone know if there's a guide or something telling what things to buy, what equips to get, and what to use the NX for or can just tell me? I used to play the game back in '06-'08 when it was incredibly hard, but after the added the resistance I stopped playing until recently. So I don't have any cool equips, nor do I know what "cubing" is or any of that stuff. If anyone can help me it would be highly appreciated!

Thanks.

2. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

I hope you're willing to throw down quit the dollar if you want to be seen as "decently funded".

3. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

You won't get funded unless you throw hundreds in NX at the game. And by hundreds, I mean thousands.

4. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

Wait, so you already bought the NX? that was a horrible idea. You should have at least got up to date on the new mechanics behind equipment like scrolling, enhancing, and cubing. Honestly, NX, unless you have a ton of it, will not really help you get that funded. Oh, and please don't just go and try to sell it. Very likely you will get scammed. First learn about the new changes and the market.

5. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

The gist of it is:

Get some mesos to buy the base endgame equipment you'll be aiming for, such as Tyrant/Fafnir/Sweetwater/Empress
    Do this either by:
    A) Getting a shop from the cash shop and merching your way up (buy low sell high, capitalize on event items)
    B) Gambling Opening Surprise Style Boxes or Marvel spins and selling the results for mesos

Once you have the equips (and the scrolls that you need to use on them), then you use NX to perfect the equips (by buying things like Safety Scrolls or Return Scrolls from the Cash Shop to help you with scrolling) and cube (Red/Black Cube from Cash Shop) to good potentials for your class. The reason why it's said that you "need" NX to be funded is that there's a huge damage gap between cubed equipments and non-cubed equipments.

Cubing: Equipments can have something called "Potential" which is basically additional stats on the equipment. The thing is that you can get percentage based stats instead of flat stats which makes it so powerful - e.g. Getting 15% int on an equip will give you an additional 15% of your current int, so if you have 1000 int already, you get 150 int from that equip.

Edit: Agreed with the other posters. If you really want to be "funded", don't expect to spend any less than hundreds of dollars.

6. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

300 dollars to have enough to look at zakum, and the bosses between, maybe even horntail
    1 grand to participate in a party with bosses that should have a turn around, most people solo
    2 grand to be able to solo those same bosses as previousl mentioned
    5 grand to solo any boss in the game.

7. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

I don't know if Zakum really needs any money, You can probably solo him with most classes and a the Red set. Event grear should be enough to take him out. I guess it probably depends on your class too. The rest is pretty accurate. You still need to be able to use it effectively though.

@WizardXile; What class is the for, Luminous? Some classes do better with more/less funding than others. Luminous is better suited for training than bossing (not that it can not boss, it is just better at mobbing with reflection).

8. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

Multiply all those figures by 5 and it's accurate.

9. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

5gs sounds like a pretty low amount tbh, especially if you're planning to cube everything on your own.

10. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

I can solo both Zakum and Horntail and I have never cubed my gear, and I don't have any end game gear either.

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

If you can obtain some empress or fafnir gear (both are pretty good clean) you should wait to get some epic pots before cubing. I find that cubing from rare is a waste of nx. Also focusing on cubing a weapon or secondary will likely give you the most bang for your buck. Just take your time and patiently spend the nx. It will help you come out ahead later on.

12. Default Re: So I have NX, but I'm not really sure how to get funded??

The 300 bucks was with chaos variants in mind, I completely forgot about the normal ones lmao