Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Winter Attendance 4

Has anyone else not been able to start it until today? I didn't get the quest on the 27th as I should've, so now it's impossible for me to get the last two rewards

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

I only noticed it on my screen yesterday.
    Not sure whether it was there on the 27th or not.
    So I'm out of luck on the final 70 coins, too.

3. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Yeah, It did not show up for me on the 27th but it did on the 28th.

4. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

It showed up for me on the 27th. I also warned my guild and alliance about it starting once I found out.

Showed up at the very bottom of the long list of Icons on the left side [the calender]

The star quest did not appear till i clicked the calender.

5. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Well I can't say for sure, but I don't recall there being a calendar for me on the 27th. I was checking every day for the attendance because I wanted to get the 70 RED coins, but...

6. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

I know if you have too many icons on the left side, more won't appear [it has happened to me before]

Did any events that require icons on the left end within the last 2 days? I know I turned a lot of them of last week so I had some space.

7. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Elidibs
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: HS Master
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Brave
    Farm: Zodiac

It didn't show up for me at first on the 27th until I clicked the star in the event list. 4th winter attendence entry in the blue event calendar book. Not the golden event star.

Spoiler

That thing is too easy to miss. Almost forgot about attendence the first day because the calendar didn't pop up.
    Last edited by Zodiac; 2014-01-29 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Fixed Poor Wording

8. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Now that is weird. I'm pretty sure I didn't get the star quest first but got the calender first. But then again I usually just accept every star quest in my star tab lol

9. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

...Adding on to that, I definitely finished all the star quests but it wasn't there. It's just that I really don't remember seeing a calendar at the bottom and figured the attendance hadn't started yet since I forgot the exact start date.

10. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Elidibs
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: HS Master
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Brave
    Farm: Zodiac

I think I didn't clarify well. I don't mean I clicked the golden event star on the left of the screen.

I clicked the blue book with the calendar of event dates to start the attendence, seen here
    Spoiler

Now here's the strange part. The tab in the event calendar says the event lasts from 1/27-2/11, which even if you missed the first 2 days as alot of people in this thread said, you'd still finish on time if you started on the 29th. But the attendence calendar on the right, says it ends on the 9th of February. Hmmmm...
    Last edited by Zodiac; 2014-01-29 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added more clarification

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Didn't show up for me until today.

12. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

I think I heard someone mentioning that the system clock affects the icons on the left side, so maybe it has something to do with it. I'm not 100% sure though.

13. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Oh.

Well I think that this is enough people to conclude it's not just us all going senile and forgetting to start the attendance (there's also some people talking about the same issue on the official forums). @MysteryMask; @ApplePond; Is this a noted issue? Are we going to be able to finish the attendance?

Edit:
    I think that might explain things. Two different end dates for the attendance...
    Last edited by Haishiro; 2014-01-29 at 10:06 AM. Reason: fixed

14. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

I didn't notice it until the 28th i thought i had just been stupid and missed the first day. I guess not.

15. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

I have seen this too. I have my clock set to EST and have a secondary clock set to whatever time zone Tokyo is in.

16. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Well, I was locked off my main, but I didn't see anything for attendance until today as well on my other characters.

17. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

You had to go into your Event menu and toggle some of the notices so it would appear. Like Tigeon said, if you had too many things on the left side of the screen it would prevent more from showing up.

18. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

But why would it show up the next day or two? Did some other event end that let the notification pop up?

19. Default Re: Winter Attendance 4

Anyone else having trouble with completing the quest? I had the thirty Blazing Suns (not Young Suns) and I tried to turn the quest in, but I kept getting disconnected. Pretty sure it wasn't my internet connection, as I didn't have trouble doing anything else.