Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This ad though

1. Default Re: This ad though

I know one company named r2games does this. It hosts League of Angels as well. They steal images from games and just add a pomegranatety logo half the time. I remember seeing stolen Grandchase images for Crystal Saga, stolen footage from Dead or Alive beach volley for League of Legends, etc. Honestly these companies have no shame. Their business models are basically this: Make several new servers every week and shove as many cash-events as possible. It's hard to explain but for example in League of Angels one of the angels costs 300$, and they frequently hold 'charge' events only for people who charge 50$-2000$+

Heck League of Angels is only like 2weeks old and already up to 50servers. There one game has 419 servers. Not even like they have that many players each, but when people cash on every new server.. It encourages this model.

It's sad but I do play their games. I don't spend though, ofc. Let's me kill time when I'm bored, and through that it have meant idiots who spent 10k$ on this cash hungry browser game. So in short yes people fall for it.. In many ways sadly

2. Default Re: This ad though

Also a trope, Lady Not-Appearing-In-This-Game

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: This ad though

Oh my god I had no idea, this just made my day.

4. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Because loli's rule

Only once you finish your Elin-ripoff (Beast Tamer), okay?

Oh and while we're on this subject of Elins I might possibly have some doujinshi that would be relevant to your interests. Be sure to bug me about it later and I might be able to dredge it up if/when I am able.

5. Default Re: Because loli's rule

Pretty sure I have already read them but feel free to pm them.

@Hanabira.Kage;
    "Now we warn you about the amount of time you will spend browsing the website in your first few weeks of visiting. Some editors spend 7 hour+ periods just reading through the thousands of pages, going through an extended Wiki Walk. This effect is best shown by this xkcd comic. These steps will help:
    Stay away from tabbed browsing."

So true. Wasted hours last year reading through TVtropes. I now never open links in new tabs on that site. It is too dangerous.

6. Default Re: Because loli's rule

Oh man I know that feeling, I don't think I've ever spent quite that long but I've spent a lot of time just going through pages on wiki's. I spent over an hour looking up things related to Suicide Squad after they dropped a reference on Arrow tonight.

Also those ads make me laugh pretty hard but Southperry is the only site I had ads enabled for so I haven't really been seeing many.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

It's funny seeing all of these bad representations of their games.

8. Default Re: Because loli's rule

Me too.

ps, look at what you guys are responding too.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i want your ads guys, all i get is freaking political ones.

and i usually tvtropes any new series i finish watching, finishing parody-series is terrifying because so many shows reverenced that i haven't watched, sends me in hour-long tropewalks.

10. Default Re: Because loli's rule

What do you have against lolis?!

Just kidding.

11. Default Re: Because loli's rule

I'm the one that changed it to lolis

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

monster girls are the best you uncultured swine.

monster girl lolis though, are master race.

13. Default Re: Because loli's rule

Lotte best girl.

Btw isn't that pic from an ero...never mind.

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the pic is from a game with a terrific story, extremely good characters, and a very nice character growth. anything else is secondary.

edit: i'm 200% serious. i feel the need to state this. she's been in my siggies for a looooong time.

15. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

"I just read it for the articles!"
    Too bad that "anything else" pops up unavoidably numerous times.

And it's a cliche "deconstruction of RPG tropes" game.

16. Default Re: Because loli's rule

evony is really well done guys! im a Prinzessin and ive been playing for 3 years now. i definitely reccomend and there's TONS of sexii girls x)! ! !
    Spoiler

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it does start like that indeed. but it has more (and a better) story than several of the games being released nowadays. it plays with the cliches nicely if you ask me. and some of the plot twists in the third part made me go "WHOOOA", especially since they were foreshadowed very obviously, but i didn't expect that out of a "fetish game"

and considering how 90% of the stuff in the game looks, it's more nightmare fuel than fetish fuel. a few enemies certainly scarred me, i need an adult @_@. but yea the game is "everything else" for the most part of it, can't be helped.

18. Default Re: Because loli's rule

That really depends on the person, now doesn't it? Checking the top rankings in pixiv for some sections can be quite surprising (and disturbing).