Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Surely everyone remembers the Tinkerer accessories we got, and some of you may remember how Taiwan got 100 ATK earrings and 50 ATK eye accessories.

Now, they just released a brand new overall, and it seems like the final stats for it are:
    [Lv.170] 100 all stats, 20%HP/MP, 200 ATK/M.ATK, 500 DEF/M.DEF, 30% Boss damage/DEF ignore, 10 slots

Can someone translate the upgrading process?

We never had the earrings and eye accessory brought over to our Marvel Machine. Do you guys think this overall might or might not be brought over?

2. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Ha, oh Taiwan. GG

3. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

The upgrade process involves getting the "black dragon iron block" (the red rectangular block thing in the picture) from gach/marvel, and doing some quests.

4. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

This is totally going to hit gms

5. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

From what I can understand..

Event period : 22nd Jan ~ 12th Feb
    The black dragon iron block thingy can be gotten from gacha or whatever they have..
    Players can complete a quest <Legendary Armor> using the iron block to upgrade the legendary armor to a higher tier.

Event period : 22nd Jan 0000 ~ 25th Feb 2359
    On any character level 13 and above
    Completing <Legendary Armor> Success requires training(?) quest will give you the 1st armor (I don't know the name, I'm just gonna name them 1-10 from left to right)
    Completing <Legendary Armor> Training begins ! quest will allow you to upgrade the 1st armor to the 2nd armor
    The 2nd armor can be upgraded to the 3rd, which can be upgraded to the 4th, which can still be upgraded to the 5th using the black dragon iron block thing.

Obtaining the 5th armor and completing the quest <Legendary Armor> Exceeding Expectations(?) will allow you to upgrade your 5th armor to the 6th armor

The 6th armor can then be upgraded to the 7th, which can be upgraded to the 8th and then the 9th armor using the black dragon block thing

Obtaining the 9th armor and completing the quest <Legendary Armor> (?) Dragon Knight's Armor(?) will reward you with the 10th armor, which is also (?) Dragon Knight's Armor(?)

I don't know the names of the armor, sorry.

Notes :
    1. You must complete the quests to be able to exchange/upgrade the armors. and also unequip the armor to be able to exchange/upgrade, should there be more than 1 of the same armor, you'll will be(?) able to choose the armor to upgrade

2. I have no idea, sorry. @hadriel; should be able to translate these better...

6. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Seriously, 100M damage cap when you equip the final armour?

I'm not in at the moment, at a medical checkup now. Will fully translate it when I'm back. Suffice to say that the general details are more or less covered by above posts.

edit: the names of the equipment are:

Training armour (the brown doress robe)
    Apprentice/Novice Fighter/Swordsman Armour (I'll pick Fighter for now)

Official Fighter Armour
    Advanced Fighter Armour
    Fierce/Brave Fighter Armour

Apprentice Warrior Armour

Official Warrior Armour
    Advanced Warrior Armour
    Chief Warrior Armour

Dragon Slayer Knight Armour

The equipment with the stats shown are for the Warrior Armour series and later. Only the last one has boss damage, and the apprentice one has no PDRignore. WA/MA is 10, 30, 50, 100, 200.

Some of the quests involve fighting bosses, and Zero will fight (I think) Mirror World Kentaurus King and Leviathan (Leafre bosses).

Nothing much else to add.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Wow, 100m damage cap when their current cap is still 999,999 (or 14,999,999 with fafnir/sweetwater)...
    That definitely sets pay-to-win players even farther apart from regular players

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Well, at least it's not 100m all the time, it says you can only have that cap when crit triggers, but still... maybe some other thing, maybe hats, that increase your critical rate by 80% is coming soon.

9. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

I would actually be willing to pay for this kind of item.

10. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

you know i would throw away my ra top+bottom for some of this action
    MORE OPENIS lol

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

...so always for most classes nowadays pretty much (bit of an exaggeration, but most classes have at least 50% crit now)

12. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Fixed for ya

13. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

I'm expecting a surprise entry in next week's Marvel Machine.

14. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

If this hits Marvel (and I expect it to) I will be laughing.

15. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Omg + 200WA and damage cap raised to 100M for that final Dragonslayer Knight (or just Dragonslayer in english terms?) Armour... Totally nuts.

+20% hp/mp on it too... Demon Avengers are gonna drool. Then again, they might have equally gamebreaking monsters/bosses.

Wait, why is there even a "gamebreaking" term for this game? It's already far beyond broken.

16. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

I totally agree, I think we got past that time already, people going like "wow wtp that item is too good" times ended when HT was being killed in like 5 seconds.

It sucks tho, It just feels weird that, for example, 3-4years ago the MOST a night lord could hit per star was like 50k criticals with Sharp Eyes, and now it's 50 millions, lol.

17. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Welll guys, i noted that it have 0 slots , problem?
    Or it's 10? if its 10 imagine using miracle scroll in this eqp.

18. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Who need weapons anymore.

19. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Swing your armor at the enemy!

20. Default Re: Yet more broken Taiwanese equips

Still not as bad as some of the 27k+ attack weps that are in EMS and haven't been deleted...