1. Default Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Are all I have had in the last 24 hours. I really need to go out and buy some food but I just can't get myself to Slowly killing myself on junk food

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

I've only had a burger and beer in the last 48 hrs :/

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

if you're in the US, domino's delivers straight to your house and you can pay with credit card!

4. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Oh, that's true, I guess there is always take out. I got some noodles I could make too, but I'm kinda too lazy make them.

5. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Omelettes take 4 minutes to make, good ones anyway, and yes always pizza. But cookies/cheeze itz seem like a strange combination with cocaine

6. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

I probably should have said Vanilla Coke. Love Vanilla. And you kinda need eggs for omelettes.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Dominos is literally the worst thing possible to eat though. Bad for your teeth, bad for your health, it's just a terrible choice, and unfortunately the only one if you plan on ordering after 12 pm or even after 9-10 pm in some areas.

The only time when it's appropriate to have dominos, imo, is if you're drunk.

8. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

What pizza do you reccomend

9. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Mine take a few minutes longer, but that's because I like cooking my ham and mushrooms before putting it into the omelette.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

For late night it might be pretty tough but there should be some options that aren't dominos as long as you don't live in the middle of nowhere. Vast majority of places close around 10, which are delivery type places and these places are largely word of mouth or internet review, while the restaurant types are almost entirely word of mouth as far as i know. It takes a bit of experimenting to find good places.

But hell, the tombstone pizzas (/other frozen pizzas of that nature) you can find in super markets, convenient stores that can be open until 12, and maybe some larger gas stations is better pizza than dominos.

11. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Dominos doesn't deliver to my street, but we do have a local pizza place that does. unfortunately their pizza is even worse.

@Zelkova; Same, except onions instead of mushrooms.

12. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Of course you need to caramelize the onions. Raw onions in an omelette would be less than tasty. I typically go Denver with my omelettes, but I always like to try new things. My dad likes making this one sometimes as well.

13. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Good omelettes made from scratch in only 4 minutes? Are you a wizard?

14. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

What do you think takes the time? I don't really focus on fixens so I'll give you that

15. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

In order to make it fluffy enough to be acceptable for me, you have to put it on a VERY low temp burner and continuously remove it from the burner; basically, you cook it for about 5 seconds at a time then remove from the burner for another 10 so it doesn't overheat too much (closer to the end of cooking it it gets to be that drastic, earlier its like 15:5 ratio), that lets the eggs get super fluffy. Mine take 15-20 minutes ;_;

16. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

That honestly sounds painful...

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

2 fancy an omelet 4 me.

Bit of salt. Pinch of sugar/pepper/chili powder. Flip and cook other side. Bam! Done. Eat with congee/rice or with bread as a sandwich.

18. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

19. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

Bro go buy yourself some healthy choice or something.

(Yay sodium!)

20. Default Re: Cheez-Its, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Coke

But I love Cheez-Its!

Surprising omelet thread is surprising.